Strange places you have shagged in | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter sheff paul
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 1K

Discuss Strange places you have shagged in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

As the title suggests what is the strangest/riskiest place you have hammered your missus in

Not my missus but back in my youth the riskiest place I'd had a rub out was the office with the secretary made riskier as she was the bosses daughter.

the most blatant place was when I worked as a doorman in a night club there was CCTV everywhere and one bloke that used to have to monitor them all night. There was a spot in the fire exit everyone used to use should one of the groupies be up for it. Bit off putting having a running commentary on your every move in your ear followed by the helpful advise of anyone else with a radio, however if you did it you got a copy of the tape

Should this not be in the arms?! The misses might stumble across it!

As the title suggests what is the strangest/riskiest place you have hammered your missus in

Back in the day,bent over the missus in some woodland whilst holding the lead of the Jack Russell dog we were walking,banging for Britain as one does in your testosterone teens,then a middle aged couple walked past...

remember doing the missus in the kitchen,whilst her parents were in the lounge watching the bill

I once had my hole on the M6 toll road just after it opened. The road was empty so we thought why not, climb aboard.
I was driving an Iveco L whatever it was (big van with lots of room).
Unfortunately we never quite finished because i was more interested in the skirt sitting next/on top of me, than i was in the yellow light flashing up. I ran out of diesel and had to call them out. Fortunately as it was a toll road and the services weren't opened i got a gallon of diesel free.
After that i had to make do with a BJ on the M1 :lol:

I also once had a BJ in the kitchen from a woman at a party in her house while shouting to her man if he wanted ice in his vodka.

I once was a nasty man with absolutely no scrupples.

I once had my hole on the M6 toll road just after it opened. The road was empty so we thought why not, climb aboard.
I was driving an Iveco L whatever it was (big van with lots of room).
Unfortunately we never quite finished because i was more interested in the skirt sitting next/on top of me, than i was in the yellow light flashing up. I ran out of diesel and had to call them out. Fortunately as it was a toll road and the services weren't opened i got a gallon of diesel free.
After that i had to make do with a BJ on the M1 :lol:

remember having a yellow fiesta,and a size 8 missus who was flexible... This was 25 years ago

I also once had a BJ in the kitchen from a woman at a party in her house while shouting to her man if he wanted ice in his vodka.

I once was a nasty man with absolutely no scrupples.

never had my end away at work on the council contracts.. should have tried harder

remember having a yellow fiesta,and a size 8 missus who was flexible... This was 25 years ago
Aye she was a size 8 :smile: A wee bird from MK i pumped for a while (she originally came from up this way)

never had my end away at work on the council contracts.. should have tried harder

You don't want to. Some amount of shyt that one throws up.

Btw i'm not proud of anything i've done as i should have known better but a standing c... has no conscience as we all know.

Aye she was a size 8 :smile: A wee bird from MK i pumped for a while (she originally came from up this way)

You don't want to. Some amount of shyt that one throws up.

Btw i'm not proud of anything i've done as i should have known better but a standing c... has no conscience as we all know.

had a good time working up in Newcastle!!

in the church vestry under the piano!!

before that in the car park of nottm police headquarters & a 100 similar places!!

in the church vestry under the piano!!

before that in the car park of nottm police headquarters & a 100 similar places!!

Thanks for moving this thread,sounds like a bit of ''occult'' shagging in a church

had a good time working up in Newcastle!!

I had a good time working everywhere i ever went.
That was the problem tho. I enjoyed it so much i ended up fkn divorced costing more money than i ever knew i had.
To tell you the truth if i had my time again i'd do it the same (maybe miss out the fat bird in Warrington tho :lol:)

I had a good time working everywhere i ever went.
That was the problem tho. I enjoyed it so much i ended up fkn divorced costing more money than i ever knew i had.
To tell you the truth if i had my time again i'd do it the same (maybe miss out the fat bird in Warrington tho :lol:)

Royal Victoria hotel whitley bay,weds night disco night(if my memory serves me) single mothers and grannies after contractors

I copped off with my mates fiancee, at their engagement party.

Shagged the ex in the middle of a golf course in Tenerife.

And then there was the night in Ronnie Corbett's daughter's bedroom.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it's a combi boiler with a storage tank in...
Replies
Views
Back