Strange places you have shagged in | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter sheff paul
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 1K

Discuss Strange places you have shagged in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all that strange a place, but in the bogs on a transatlantic flight with the ex missus. Not long after we were married... Also in the bogs on the Eurostar. Though as we'd joined the mile high club, might as well join the underwater club...

Years after doing my mates fiancee at their engagement do, and long after they'd broken up, we were having a drink. I confessed all. And was gobsmacked when he said he knew.

By all accounts I wasn't the only one!

yes croppie he was watching from inside the wardrobe

yes croppie he was watching from inside the wardrobe

I have a friend who quite enjoys sharing his lovers.

when we do a drinking/gaming/movie night its guys only
apart from him, hes allowed to bring said lovers XD

(Ps, welcome back Ryan! You finished putting all your toys back in your pram yet?)

ill have to retread the thread think somebody bet £5 I'd be back. I got the bug after tellin a friend to look on here for an answer

Did have fun with a certain lady in the woodland area at the back of Brands Hatch race during a race weekend. That was until I realised I'd split my banjo string and had blood peeing out from my old boy. Cue embarrassing retreat to my car through a packed paddock area. I had cream coloured shorts on the add to the embaressment.

Also reading through some of these places made me laugh, fair play chaps. Although who shags their mates birds? Poor form, disappointing from a fellow member of the gas safe fraternity, council slags though? They're fair game!

Also reading through some of these places made me laugh, fair play chaps. Although who shags their mates birds? Poor form, disappointing from a fellow member of the gas safe fraternity, council slags though? They're fair game!

''council slags'' steady on old chap.....

my missus and I were from council abodes,i moved 'up market' now I live on benefits street,next door to thr fat gobby one

Your my hero : ) a true shining light amongst us!

God bless british gas for securing the council maintanance contract when I was young, free and single. Had some fun times.

my missus and I were from council abodes,i moved 'up market' now I live on benefits street,next door to thr fat gobby one

How on earth do you afford to double bag every night? Or do you just suffer the nob rot? :p

Done a couple girls in the back seat of a car. Office desk, woods, mates misses whilst he was passed out on the floor....

The back seat of most cars I owned and a couple of different tents at glastonbury
Strangest place was probably shropshire...:sly:

Had a stiff one most of the day thinking about this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it's a combi boiler with a storage tank in...
Replies
Views
Back