Strange places you have shagged in | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter sheff paul
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 1K

Discuss Strange places you have shagged in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
all over several mcdonalds - washing machines, the kitchen, the store managers desk, the dining area, the disabled bogs the locker room, the basement, you name it i humped a lass in/on it, we both worked there at the time.

I did a bit of shagging in McDonald's, I worked there too. Was 20ish years ago, the main Maccys in Bolton town center. Did it in the staff room, the 'gods' if you know where that is and the toilets (all of them) :)
Used to run a pub (you might know it Kev - Robin Hood) did it on the snooker and pool tables, feckin hurts your knees does that. Also done it on the pool table of a British Legion I was the steward of.
Worked for Warner/Haven holidays and actually got sacked for shagging. My mate got sacked in a drugs sweep so we really needed to know someone who has been sacked for rock n roll ;)
The single most risky one though has to be getting a nosh off the ex while serving a customer and chatting **** - that was in the Legion.
Oh talking of noshes, I once was on the phone to my (ex)missus while getting a nosh off the barmaid that she knew (but couldn't prove) I was having an affair with...
She was a pig and deserved it btw...

I bet I can win the title of 'grandest place to shag' - while working for Warner Holidays I had an obscene amount of sex in Bodelwyddan Castle:
bodelwyddan.jpg

Your my hero : ) a true shining light amongst us!

God bless british gas for securing the council maintanance contract when I was young, free and single. Had some fun times.

I doff my cap in rescpect, but in reality I live in a boring 4 bed detached,but when the missus reads this I may be residing in the forementioned street and trying to nail the fat gobby one.

I did a bit of shagging in McDonald's, I worked there too. Was 20ish years ago, the main Maccys in Bolton town center. Did it in the staff room, the 'gods' if you know where that is and the toilets (all of them) :)
Used to run a pub (you might know it Kev - Robin Hood) did it on the snooker and pool tables, feckin hurts your knees does that. Also done it on the pool table of a British Legion I was the steward of.
Worked for Warner/Haven holidays and actually got sacked for shagging. My mate got sacked in a drugs sweep so we really needed to know someone who has been sacked for rock n roll ;)
The single most risky one though has to be getting a nosh off the ex while serving a customer and chatting **** - that was in the Legion.
Oh talking of noshes, I once was on the phone to my (ex)missus while getting a nosh off the barmaid that she knew (but couldn't prove) I was having an affair with...
She was a pig and deserved it btw...

I bet I can win the title of 'grandest place to shag' - while working for Warner Holidays I had an obscene amount of sex in Bodelwyddan Castle:
View attachment 17423

Ha ha the gods was one place I didnt do it. All the dust and cobwebs.

Twemty years ago eh. That was around my time. Don't remember you though joe.

Who was the lucky girl bet I know her! there were some right goers in that place eh.

How on earth do you afford to double bag every night? Or do you just suffer the nob rot? :p

Speaking to one northern lad from another,i steal my bags from Netto,as the antibiotics don't work anymore

penalty spot of horwich rmi football pitch, probably the first time it was used and the last its all houses now.

Ha ha the gods was one place I didnt do it. All the dust and cobwebs.

Twemty years ago eh. That was around my time. Don't remember you though joe.

Who was the lucky girl bet I know her! there were some right goers in that place eh.

It was probably 23-24 years ago, I can't name Diane as she wasn't exactly single when I was with her. I know she worked there for ages after I left so you will almost definitely know her, which is why I can't give her name...

Years ago before I was married, I briefly dated a proper little nympho who was a cute blond, with a lisp. Thought all my christmas's had come at once, but she turned out to be a total nutter in the end but that's a different story.

Did it in all manner of funny places with her, golf courses, laybys and the usual suspects, but the funniest is a bit like Tamz. Driving down the M25 right where it splits into the A21 she's got herself naked, and handcuffed and unbuttoned me, and just climbed on with her arms over the head rest. It was more funny than erotic as I was trying not to crash the motor. I would have landed in deep do do's if I'd been caught.

Eventually I split up with her, but it took a while for her to get the message, still fond memories now I'm married with three kids!

I'll add another one for robs benefit.
a new one in as cine world rochester if he goes there at all XD

Screen one.

you may play mine field now :)

Also once did it in the back of a moving van.

Mate of mine took us all out to Brighton when we were in our early 20's.

As he dropped us all home, I ended up in the back of the van with my girlfriend and no one else. It was all laid out with duvets and the like so not roughing it. She was another classy girl!

She actually was, her dad was effing loaded, and very posh. Met her as a young plumber apprentice working on one of his properties. He was not happy about who his little princess was mixing with!

It was probably 23-24 years ago, I can't name Diane as she wasn't exactly single when I was with her. I know she worked there for ages after I left so you will almost definitely know her, which is why I can't give her name...

Short girl, dark hair best mates with jane? (Another right goer) yeah I know who you mean. Your lucky it didnt drop off mate lol.

How long did you work there? What year did you leave?

Not quite a bonk but the bumps on m42 southbound just before m40 got my squeeze at the time to take her top off and how her boobs wobbled hmmmmmmmmm CHK

Short girl, dark hair best mates with jane? (Another right goer) yeah I know who you mean. Your lucky it didnt drop off mate lol.

How long did you work there? What year did you leave?

Could be :) But as I said previously I could never say Dianes' name, nor could I verify that little blonde Jane was her best mate... ;)
My guess is I left there in 1989/1990.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it's a combi boiler with a storage tank in...
Replies
Views
Back