Sunny Toxteth | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter kay-jay
  • Start date
  • Replies 123
  • Views 1K

Discuss Sunny Toxteth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol shame as I'm coming up on the rattler. Staying in Liverpool on 15th may though so will have to go then

They got a restaurant on lark lane same food better surroundings, about a quid more expensive, any proper scouser can you tell you where lark lane is.

Might as well make the UKPF Pi55 Up get-together location Liverpool, this week. Everyone will already be here by the looks of things.

But if you meet up with me its bound to get messy ! So you wont show up for work the following day !

Waited til ten past one then came home. Arrived in bolton then phone rang..gear arrived!
At least we can get cracking this morning

Appropriate title to the thread been nice there today and yesterday. Probably pee it down tomorrow lol

Appropriate title to the thread been nice there today and yesterday. Probably pee it down tomorrow lol

Not as bad as its reputation is it. It's a very poor area but now worse than your average poor area in any city

went through there today ! few loverly ladies about with the hot weather !

Not as bad as its reputation is it. It's a very poor area but now worse than your average poor area in any city

Well im not sure about that. We drive past several rows of terraced houses where none have a roof.

Regeneration my bum :)

Well im not sure about that. We drive past several rows of terraced houses where none have a roof.

Regeneration my bum :)

There was well more before it began, sadly the council ran out of money with the cuts.

It reminds me of chapeltown in Leeds.
There are many large and quite striking properties though sadly run down

It reminds me of chapeltown in Leeds.
There are many large and quite striking properties though sadly run down

It was one of the richest areas in the country during the Height of the docks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14
If you get a chance take a drive down rose lane in Mosley hill about 5 min drive and you will get an idea of the wealth the docks brought in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You're kidding yourself. Pool guy said to...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first...
Replies
Views
Back