Sunny Toxteth | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter kay-jay
  • Start date
  • Replies 123
  • Views 1K

Discuss Sunny Toxteth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread can only end in tears.

demupave.jpg

Nice....

My outfit works West Lancashire, Sefton and Merseyside both on a commercial and domestic
customer base. We also go all over Uk for our contracts.

Knocking Liverpool is a well worn path - in fact it is a very succesfull area - there are
huge numbers of really decent people whom live there. Some of our customers and most
of our fitters have L postcodes and are decent people.

We also travel all over Uk and see many much worse places. Chav city is probably
in an area near you where ever you are. Sink estates with huge numbers of baby producers
- getting our tax money are all over uk.

centralheatking

My outfit works West Lancashire, Sefton and Merseyside both on a commercial and domestic
customer base. We also go all over Uk for our contracts.

Knocking Liverpool is a well worn path - in fact it is a very succesfull area - there are
huge numbers of really decent people whom live there. Some of our customers and most
of our fitters have L postcodes and are decent people.

We also travel all over Uk and see many much worse places. Chav city is probably
in an area near you where ever you are. Sink estates with huge numbers of baby producers
- getting our tax money are all over uk.

centralheatking

I wasn't knocking scousers. As you say most are decent friendly people.

There are exceptions though. That keefy bloke and on3ill and don't get me started on that zeb.....:)

I wasn't knocking scousers. As you say most are decent friendly people.

There are exceptions though. That keefy bloke and on3ill and don't get me started on that zeb.....:)

LOL on3ill is a woolyback, or he could be a Scouser who can swim I don't know.

You're not from Worsley Mesnes are you Zeb? The estate I worked on round there was like that island from The Wicker Man.

Lived in Wigan till I was 9 and I'm 33 now, every member of my family is scouse. My dad got work up there and the houses where cheap!

Im 99.8% scouse!

Lived in Wigan till I was 9 and I'm 33 now, every member of my family is scouse. My dad got work up there and the houses where cheap!

Im 99.8% scouse!
Purple Aki is 99.9% you lose.

Pair of bar stewards. :asshole:

Stop picking on me or I'll tell my nan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You're kidding yourself. Pool guy said to...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first...
Replies
Views
Back