supper plumbs gone | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 5K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and his wife,we cant prove it guys but he has been banned over all our forums he has used multiple accounts and has claimed being broken into a few times getting free tools off members even once getting a new tile cutter and selling it on ,we cant put up with this on UKPF so after consulting the mod team we concluded it was best he left

though as i stated we cant prove this so banning was our only option

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the tools thing at the time was a bit suspicious (putting it mildly).
Shyt happens. Easy to hide behind a computer.
BTW i'll be the new DJ on saturday night so if anyone wants a request drop me a pm and i'll give you my paypal details :lol:

Oh dear. Was he the lad always asking for work but couldn't drive? Shame when scumbags use peoples good nature for own gains. What was the final straw ?

Actually the tile cutter was 2nd hand but only slightly used, the guy that gave it him even paid the postage then found out he was selling it later.
He was also banned at least 3 times before with other identities.

Funny thing is I remember someone kicking of when he was put forward for the Arms.

What was he banned for before? Any previous names we might remember?

Why did you not like him? In retrospect some comments seemed strange!

Its not tat I didn't
like him he was a plasterer pretending to be a plumber, and actually doing it in people's houses and charging for it!

I'll be honest I was taken in completely. As I said before I have an old school friend driven to the brink of suicide over his dyslexia, it wasn't as easily diagnosed back then. It left me with a vulnerability where dyslexia is concerned. Consequently I got snotty and wielded a big stick.

To those of you I upset I apologise. I admit I was blinkered.

I'll be honest I was taken in completely. As I said before I have an old school friend driven to the brink of suicide over his dyslexia, it wasn't as easily diagnosed back then. It left me with a vulnerability where dyslexia is concerned. Consequently I got snotty and wielded a big stick.

To those of you I upset I apologise. I admit I was blinkered.

no probs you cold aunt

I sent this guy two Rothy pipe slices in good faith.....no good turn goes unpunished I suppose. :veryangry2:

:sad3::sick::nonod::sad::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

some little tyke stole my chainsaw, strimmer and most of the contents of my garage a while back, what made me feel better was the chainsaw needed a new roller on the blade guide and i had taken off the chain catcher to do an earlier chain swap and service, so anyone using it would be in for a shock when the chain flicked off :)

some little tyke stole my chainsaw, strimmer and most of the contents of my garage a while back, what made me feel better was the chainsaw needed a new roller on the blade guide and i had taken off the chain catcher to do an earlier chain swap and service, so anyone using it would be in for a shock when the chain flicked off :)
I wouldn't be surprised if the theif couldn't sue you for that the way things are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
My feeling is that it's not the homeowners...
Replies
Views
C
Well if that happens, I'll dig up replace...
Replies
Views
cammy0102
C
B
  • Question
I think Bazzy is on holidays? It would be...
Replies
Views
G
I'd be wanting to know why a sealed heating...
Replies
Views
P
there is a earlier paper type and a later more...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back