The Missing Link. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 76
  • Views 8K

Discuss The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is he?

Ive been on this site most days for the last 3 years, and Adam has always been here, sipping his Creme de menthe and milk.

Now he's vanished.

I suspect Croppie, Redsaw et al.

So where is he?

Ive been on this site most days for the last 3 years, and Adam has always been here, sipping his Creme de menthe and milk.

Now he's vanished.

I suspect Croppie, Redsaw et al.

probably down the cellar filling his boots with all the restricted access threads ;)

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

So from myself.... And the rest of the Mod team...

Have a nice day!

Much love

Similar to remembering where you were when lady Di passed away, or even when take that split up, well I have woken up to the news of a major event ...... Adams a cocktail swilling mod , get in !!! Well done mate

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

Well good morning everybody! No no, don't rub your eyes, don't refresh the page, I'm in!

It's an honour to have been asked. I won't be everyone's cup of tea but I care a great deal about this forum and the people on it.

Have a nice day!

Much love

What do you mean asked? You were banging on the door so much that the only way we could get any peace was to let you in!

Right AP, now your in charge, how about a change from the norm
We have various plumbing related sections that I am sometimes able to participate in, I think I even posted something relevant and useful once
How about a "complete nonsense" section where only the backward and inbred can post, I think I would be at home there
Along with a few others of course.....

Oh yeah, well done and well deserved:dizzy2:

You could call it this...

adran fforwm plymwyr Cymraeg

lle mai dim ond yr ôl ac yn gallu inbred bostio

'with the aid of Google translate'

oz :D nice try but its missed one piece of grammer but close enough will let it slide ;D

Have a nice day!

Much love

So you can ban people now???

So you can ban people now???

No not until I've had my training! Then I'm gonna go all power crazy!

I'm away with the family this weekend so I won't get to test all my new buttons till tomorrow night. I have been nosing in the mod cave tho. You'd think they would've deleted all the insults aimed at me wouldn't you?! I'm loving gasmans blunt messages tho, it's had me chuckling to myself.

so whos the lucky punter thats going to pop your cherry?

It's not that sort of place Shaun..:wacko:

that you know :D will offer some advice dont go down any dark roads/back alleys with any of them ;0

oh well, Labour allowed Corbyn into power............. and look where that has got them :)

Oh really,

Thanks

Edit: It's would be a Welsh only section.

Not being Welsh , how would I qualify?
And under what grounds?

you can apply to be adopted by the welsh but its hard to get in and you can never leave us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
J
Gents Does this mean no one has any similar...
Replies
Views
john s
J
  • Question
Re: Sludge flush failure DIY resolution (or...
Replies
Views
Back