The Missing Link. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 76
  • Views 8K

Discuss The Missing Link. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me that those in management never promote anyone capable of making them look stupid, seen it before on many occasions. :):):)

you can apply to be adopted by the welsh but its hard to get in and you can never leave us :D

Thanks for the 'heads up'.

I'll keep it in mind if I ever have to make a quick exit.

Got a question for you.

What's worse than driving a car with London number plates on, through Scotland?

Driving the same car through Wales.

I'm late on Congrats but not been on much this last two weeks so congratulations Adam. Your a big part of this forum and the mods are lucky to have a devoted addition. Well done mate

I'm late on Congrats but not been on much this last two weeks so congratulations Adam. Your a big part of this forum and the mods are lucky to have a devoted addition. Well done mate

Be even luckier if we can get his rights and privileges sorted out.

Don't wind him up, all he can do is sit and gnash his teeth at the moment.

Problem is it'll end with just APP and Croppie in a never ending game of ban the other one

I have my note pad ready to take names. Yours is already on there mate!

Been there for a couple of months I reckon since I wouldn`t give you a pen. lol

Wondered how long it would take today to reel you in Hook, Line and Sinker - Got ya! lol

Anyway met my new best mate today so ............. and can`t be seen drinking coffee with a mod can I?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my note pad ready to take names. Yours is already on there mate!

Been there for a couple of months I reckon since I wouldn`t give you a pen. lol

Wondered how long it would take today to reel you in Hook, Line and Sinker - Got ya! lol

Anyway met my new best mate today so ............. and can`t be seen drinking coffee with a mod can I?

Bet you can if I'm buying!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he'd do baaaaaaaaad stuff to you. Moose stuff.....

I think he'd do baaaaaaaaad stuff to you. Moose stuff.....

image.jpg

You sir are a fecking comedy genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
J
Gents Does this mean no one has any similar...
Replies
Views
john s
J
  • Question
Re: Sludge flush failure DIY resolution (or...
Replies
Views
Back