The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 92
  • Views 6K

Discuss The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a few rules posted in the thread prior to it been opened up READ before posting

Reckon this thread should be closed quick! I'm on the beer on Sat so providing I don't fall asleep on the sofa before opening time that thread could get rather interesting (bit like trolling the sparks forum)!

Go forth and multiply my children, Go tell it on the Mountains.

You lot go on a mission and get everyone you can there on Saturday night in the Arms at 9pm! OKIES.

ok, think i will go and make my tea then, having asda boil in the bag beef stuffed YORKSHIRE PUDDING

Offski as well,the few no go areas will be posted up tomorrow night. Looking forward to the big night, get your beer in!

but villa-toms lost his glasses

I did a while back whilst I was drunk. Nearly hooked up with some rotten bird. Fortunately I found them and realised my mistake. She's married to some mug in barlick now, he's a plumber or something like that ;-)

Only if he can sing the anthem

This one

Where have you been since I last saw you, last saw you?
On Ilkley Moor without a hat
Where have you been since I last saw you, last saw you?
Where have you been since I last saw you?
You have been courting Mary Jane
You are bound to catch your death of cold
Then we will have to bury you
Then the worms will come and eat you up
Then the ducks will come and eat up the worms
Then we will go and eat up the ducks
Then we will have eaten you
That's where we get our own back

i want to adopt zeb and make him a honorary yorkshireman, what do you say bod ? just for the nite ?

I do love Yorkshire, spent a lot of weekends camping there as a kid even in knights stainforth, malham or gordale scar! Stunning part of the world.

I did a while back whilst I was drunk. Nearly hooked up with some rotten bird. Fortunately I found them and realised my mistake. She's married to some mug in barlick now, he's a plumber or something like that ;-)
?? am sure i felt a claw scrape my skin. meow :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back