The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 92
  • Views 6K

Discuss The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be there Saturday,as said dont let it get out of hand,but should be a laugh

I do love Yorkshire, spent a lot of weekends camping there as a kid even in knights stainforth, malham or gordale scar! Stunning part of the world.

you have spent most fo your life "camping", judging by some of your posts :wink5:

No pedo stuff cos that gets me mad just wanna castrate the gits with a blunt pair of scissors

Talking of that Google Ali G 2012 comedy awards acceptance speech, He can=me out in a "Saville" branded trackie and I thought HE pulled of a very clever GAG!!!

Also if you LOVE comedy may i recommend JIM JEFFERIES He is Comedy GOD!!!

Sorry for being thick.....NO COMMENTS PLEASE "I asked nicely" Am I inn the arms or not??? Ahem Ahem.....

does that mean we can swear at each other, take the pee out of religion, homosexuality , race, colour, creed an all for a laff ?? am up for this...yorkshire rule oggi oggi

Gingers, northerners, taffs, paddies and jocks I feel they need a separate mention

This one

Where have you been since I last saw you, last saw you?
On Ilkley Moor without a hat
Where have you been since I last saw you, last saw you?
Where have you been since I last saw you?
You have been courting Mary Jane
You are bound to catch your death of cold
Then we will have to bury you
Then the worms will come and eat you up
Then the ducks will come and eat up the worms
Then we will go and eat up the ducks
Then we will have eaten you
That's where we get our own back

poor zeb! you really dont have a clue d'ya?

'on ilkley moor bout 'at (pronounced bart at)

without a hat!! nearly peed myself

bet its gonna be the longest thread in the shortest time record holder!!

(apart from that time we all poked fun at croppie behind his back):39:

Nowt wrong with Mr MacZeebeedee, honorary Scot, Welsh man and fan of that Last of the Summer Wine Crowd.

Can we call Dancin and Bod....... Compo and Cleggy for the night? :bow:

Brilliant AP,

Bod is Howard and Dancin is Cleggy, whose up for being Compo then! The one I'm calling Nora Battie is going to be good......

bet its gonna be the longest thread in the shortest time record holder!!

(apart from that time we all poked fun at croppie behind his back):39:

And that really long thread where everyone voted on whether System3 should become a mod. That was such a close call, I didn't think he was going to make it. I thought he had more mates than that. :coolgleamA:

only famous jock i can think worth mentioning is connery and your not cool enough to be him oo o o o o o wait theres that comedian billy conoly but again ive met you and your not that funny either so you can just stay system3

Great craic!

I'm out with my missus for her Christmas works do! :mad:

It has been a tough decision to throw a sicky or not though as she works in a hair salon & the other girls that work there are young, fit blondes!

I may as well just go & hang myself now!

only famous jock i can think worth mentioning is connery and your not cool enough to be him oo o o o o o wait theres that comedian billy conoly but again ive met you and your not that funny either so you can just stay system3
And as I've met you, Howard is just a perfect name for you, even though he has got hair.

And that really long thread where everyone voted on whether System3 should become a mod. That was such a close call, I didn't think he was going to make it. I thought he had more mates than that. :coolgleamA:
Infraction given as a special pressie to our not so illustrious sponsor for telling imaginary porkies. :veryangry2:

Unfortunately I was asked to do this job. Life was oh so simple back in the day, but what the heck the power feels GOOD.:angel_smile:

What's up pal? Send me a PM and tell me all about it.

UKPF Relationship advisor

Check the arms thread mate. I've poached someone's happy thread and turned it sour!

Awwww AP, I'm all disapointed for you pal, I call you the APPY Plumber and everything coz you brighten up my day with your witty and intelligent retort.

That make ya feel better?

Infraction given as a special pressie to our not so illustrious sponsor for telling imaginary porkies. :veryangry2:

Objection m'lud!

that wasn't an imaginary porkie! It was a real, honest to goodness, completely made up, pack of lies!

Credit where its due!

PS - what's an infraction? Is it like an infection? I'm not itching, but do I have to take lots of antiobiotics like last time?

Awwww AP, I'm all disapointed for you pal, I call you the APPY Plumber and everything coz you brighten up my day with your witty and intelligent retort.

That make ya feel better?

Intelligent?! Now you're just mocking me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back