Thermodynamic hot water system | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thermodynamic hot water system in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
[DLMURL="http://www.thermogroupuk.com/thermodynamic.html"]Thermodynamic | Sustainable Hot Water[/DLMURL]

I fitted one on Wednesday this week and works really good and @ approx 450W input it knock spots off a 3Kw immersion
The biggest downfall is that it requires the cylinder to be replaced and not many airing cupboards will accommodate the refrigeration unit even though its very compact.

The link above did not supply the unit I fitted.

I was contacted to do the install the unit in the blokes house who wants to import and sell them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at these a little while ago but the only ones I could find prices on we're expensive , like about 6000 for a small set up.
Was the one you fitted for hot water or htg as well ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
2012 I believe it changed
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, We recently had the pressure tank replaced...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Screen just shows time taken to heat from cold...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here are the temperatures and kill times...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Stop messing with it. You pay rent. Get the...
Replies
Views
Back