Tool gallery. | Plumbing Tools | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tool gallery. in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Thats right naked hard core pics of your favourite tools. I know most of us are avid tool collectors so lets get em out. If you think you have something special that you use a lot or is perfect for that certain job that only comes up once in a blue moon. Post it. Doesnt have to be pretty, can be beaten and punished share your favourites! Group shots are fine too! If your sorting your bag and tipping the crud out of all the crevices and that shattered gas tape roll that unravelled itself. Then why not spread your loot and take a snap. Just try not to drool on your own tool.

Heres my E.D.C as promissed.
me3u9e9y.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
  • Question
Unsure if any of you are aware of this, but I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Re: Its TOOL FAIR time again (Coventry) and...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back