Turtle Head | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Turtle Head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a apprentice, I once done a dump in a bucket in an attic.

Pity no one told me it was the brickies tool bucket.

Can you imagine the look on my buyers face tomorrow, when I ask him to find a source for the hot new stock line - the "in-van potty"

Comes in two models

Basic builders bucket
Potty-plus with sealable lid

And don't forget the accessories - the bulkhead modesty curtain, just for villa_tom

Can you imagine the look on my buyers face tomorrow, when I ask him to find a source for the hot new stock line - the "in-van potty"

Comes in two models

Basic builders bucket

And don't forget the accessories - the bulkhead modesty curtain, just for villa_tom

I can feel another freebie coming on ray! I'll pm you first!!

As a apprentice, I once done a dump in a bucket in an attic.

Pity no one told me it was the brickies tool bucket.

Often wondered why brickies always used to shout for "More muck" when they were laying bricks.. The things you learn eh?..

A quality website you understand.....a place to show the world what you created.....some people out there must eat these horsemeat burgers then post the images on www.ratemypoo.com as there's some dodgy Ahem on there!!!

A quality website you understand.....a place to show the world what you created.....some people out there must eat these horsemeat burgers then post the images on www.ratemypoo.com as there's some dodgy Ahem on there!!!

Youve actually looked through them? I clicked the link, saw the first picture and closed it down. It's rank man, you've got a stronger stomach than me if you can trawl through pages of poo :-/

I remember that site from years back. Have they still got the pic with the McDonald's flag stuck in the turd

Think yourself lucky you aren't German vt! There bogs have a shelf which catches the turd then they poke it with a stick for a couple if mins before flushing. They eat a diet with a high cured pork volume so they are checking for worms...:)

Think yourself lucky you aren't German vt! There bogs have a shelf which catches the turd then they poke it with a stick for a couple if mins before flushing. They eat a diet with a high cured pork volume so they are checking for worms...:)

A tiny piece of me just died reading that :-{

Loves it lads ! Great read ! I remember one time playing rugby a father and son played for us ! When the dad was up in the morning he walked into the sons room he seen the knickers of some girl his lad had been shagging night before and hid the girls knickers in his sons kit bag ! So when we where in the changing rooms all having a laugh he tells the story and whips out these knicker out of his lads kitbag ! Then sombody shouts "SKIDMARKS" well we where crying with laughter but at the same time sombody farted and it smelt like sombody had been dead for 3 weeks ! And his dad calmy says sorry lads i must of knocked the skin off the skidmarks !

always stuck with me that !

Youve actually looked through them? I clicked the link, saw the first picture and closed it down. It's rank man, you've got a stronger stomach than me if you can trawl through pages of poo :-/

Ah you're too soft WE deal with Poo!!!

and in other news guess who's off to see Villa on tues??? Front row in the Trinity stand Bo Yah!!!

Comes in two models

Basic builders bucket

Will this be available to HGV Drivers also??? Anyone who's truly driven knows the issues!?!?!?

who is gonna be the first to post a pic of their own w.c. after turtle head. or are we pushing it there ?
i'd happily volunteer mine after the missus flock of sparrows has passed over.
cracking thread. good giggle

who is gonna be the first to post a pic of their own w.c. after turtle head. or are we pushing it there ?
i'd happily volunteer mine after the missus flock of sparrows has passed over.
cracking thread. good giggle

If some one posts a picture of that I'm deleting my account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update. Here’s the finished bathroom I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
C
That's good to know - thank you
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Heating will run until hot gets up to...
Replies
Views
Back