twin boiler install - this cant be right can it?? | Boilers | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss twin boiler install - this cant be right can it?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several calls and emails from plumber and main contractor today.

Turns out some of the rads are oversized for asthetics as they took out some fairly large single panel rads from the 60s that stretched a window and have replaced with similar size but modern. Also he's removing five rads from the upstairs circuit and putting onto their own separate run to remove further loads from the upstairs circuit.

Also going to alter boiler pipework and sort out a bypass, fit all remaining rads etc.

Main contractor and plumber on site all day Monday and they have been tasked with demonstrating the system working as it should.

Can I book snow or at least a good frosty day for Monday please? :)

I may be light hearted about it, but seriously ripping the carpets and floors up to replace pipework in the future if it needs it seems just like trivial bit of upset after the build itself. We were supposed to be home end of November 2014 if that gives an indication of how farcical this process has been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a flexicom.cx that hasn’t been...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks will try this out, appreciate the help
Replies
Views
Back