Unbelievably good cheese | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 95
  • Views 12K

Discuss Unbelievably good cheese in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

I thought I was too old to discover a new oral sensation.

But this cheese proved me wrong.

Buy some tomorrow. Eat it with hovis digestives. HEAVENLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cheese Ray.I didn't overpower my buckfast like Canadian chedder does.
Binge_drinking.jpg

Just joined a plumbing forum to be given advise on cheese!

No complaints here all good stuff.

I like a nice crumbly cheese. Wensleydale is one of my favourites. Dont like anything with mould in though. If its blue its in the bin.

Christmas is always good for a cheeseboard and a drop of port.

I can't cook so mainly rely on beans on toast, sandwiches and microwave meals (breakfast, lunch and tea) and my favourite microwave meals - by far - are from Waitrose. Not even M+S come close. And they aren't actually all that much more expensive.

Cheese I avoid. Because the second I have some nice fatty food I just eat it until it's gone. And cheese is basically just a block of fat. I can't be trusted. So I have to save my indulgences to those brought to the door in finite amounts by takeaway delivery drivers.

Cheese I avoid. Because the second I have some nice fatty food I just eat it until it's gone. And cheese is basically just a block of fat. I can't be trusted. So I have to save my indulgences to those brought to the door in finite amounts by takeaway delivery drivers.

I'd rather die 5 years earlier than give up cheese or butter. Like Ray says, no point working hard if you can't enjoy the good things in life.

I second the suggestion of Tickler extra mature, it's stunningly good.

Also try Ford Farm Wookey Hole Cheddar, matured, not unsurprisingly in Wookey Hole caves.. Powerful, tangy and almost crystalline. Lovely on an oatcake with some hot chilli sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try making cheese on toast with mexicana cheese, absolutely handsome!

but a nice ripe stilton with crackers and a glass of port gets me going every time, quite partial to cornish yarg too.

I likes goats cheese on toast. Caramelised with sf2 in van. Whole meal is a lot easier to toast with sf2 than white.

Nice but of red onion jam too

Strange cheesy discovery today , put (Not Marmite ) but cheap Yeast extract , on to cheap non butter spread ,and by the time I ate it , tasted a bit like Blue Cheese . ( back to Propper Marmite i think ) or my taste buds are more shot than I thought !

I'd rather die 5 years earlier than give up cheese or butter. Like Ray says, no point working hard if you can't enjoy the good things in life.

yeah but if you get fat there are a number of other good things in life that become steadily less frequently available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much guys, i appreciate ur advice...
Replies
Views
If the coupling fits, then no need for what I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good morning. I've purchased a Brondel Bidet...
Replies
Views
Back