Vaillant g10 seals and servicing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant g10 seals and servicing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Is it a pig to swap? Never done one
Not really. Just a faf. Make sure you have one of these. Just in case.

C86D6C4A-23E9-46D3-8E23-A1657A0BD4D3.jpeg

Yes mate sent it in the post. But now the heat ex is brand new the CO reading is blooming high.

Oil in the manufacturering normally go back in a week to do the readings / paperwork

That is the damn reason why the boilers don’t last long. When I service a boiler I strip it down, clean burner, flush main heat exchanger, siphon, ****, replacing seals, electrodes . that’s what the customer is paying for. There is no other service than that. Majority of engineers don’t service boilers properly and that’s so wrong.
@Riley, where did I mentioned that the engineers on here don’t service properly? I said in general not particular the engineers on here did I?
However, if you say I’m wrong that’s fine with me don’t bother me at all, I will keep it going the way it should be.

@Riley, where did I mentioned that the engineers on here don’t service properly? I said in general not particular the engineers on here did I?
However, if you say I’m wrong that’s fine with me don’t bother me at all, I will keep it going the way it should be.
I realise English is not your first language Ron but you have to be mindful of people reading your messages. Text speak which is what this essentially is, can be construed in many ways depending on who reads it. And you can see from the reaction how many people got upset by it.

View attachment 37958 thought I would continue this here instead of the other thread

When I went in the Ecotec training day a few years ago I was told to open the heat exchanger up every 5 years unless FGA reading say otherwise

Every time you open the heat exchanger you should replace the seal

Am I wrong? Or has it changed?

Just been on a Vaillant course. They say that the seal only needs changing if you inspect inside the burner chamber which should be done every 5 years as a minimum. He said that you can change annually if you wish, but there is no need.

E30F9464-40AA-46E8-BDF9-565EBD31287D.jpeg

Just been on a Vaillant course. They say that the seal only needs changing if you inspect inside the burner chamber which should be done every 5 years as a minimum. He said that you can change annually if you wish, but there is no need.

View attachment 38024

Does that mean your vai

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for that - it's now sorted.
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Then yes running 24/7 and no control don’t...
Replies
Views
The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back