Water Pump Issue | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water Pump Issue in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello i have recently installed a water pump in my house and have an issue some very strange noise you can hear in the video Below from 1:20 minute .
This happens randombly actually not sure what causes but as example you can run the shower in a first minute is nothing and after some time this strange sound starts when you switch off pump it goes off ,and the noise is not pump from the pump itself. also often happens if you run water and then close pump switches off and then this noise kicks in . its seems to be coming from the pipes or somewhere in the bathroom floors starts vibrating . Below i will show how pump is connected and video its self . If anyone can help me to identify what is causing this noise . Pump is new and working as it should both on cold and hot water .
Untitled-1.jpg

so the issue is actually with the toilet , toilet filling valve toucing toilet tank and starts vibrating causing very loud noise . The question is if thats normal that its vibrates at all . because i will push that valve away from the tank to solve he issue but should it vibrate at all

Similar plumbing topics

T
  • Question
If you turned the boiler off it’s not the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All helpful possibilities cheers, I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As Simon has hinted, this should be done by...
Replies
Views
Back