Welcome to the plumbers arms. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Hi lads and lasses...

Welcome to the plumbers arms...A bit more of a relaxed forum for you to chill out and discuss issues you do not want the public to gaze at..lol...such as pricing or daft jokes etc...strictly no **** links or pics....

So enjoy...:D

Nice one, Thanks Dave, I agree a good place to chat or inform on plumbing or gas stuff without public comment!

Centralheatking is new to the plumbers arms - 1st post - looks like a good place - look forwards to chattin. Anybody in West Lancs in here ?

centralheatking

I do to , same old story ! DIY boiler repair !
Mr.Know it All , but just better then as!

no **** links , id heard thats what the internet was invented for not that ive ever looked for any.

:)

Thought I'd risk some plumbing **** ...

plumbing.jpg

i go off line for 2 days and all sorts of things go on in the arms,if theres **** on here bagsy first look

i'm new to this here plumbers arms! looking forward to reading through some of these threads!

just got into the Arms, hello to all, and is this the right place for plumbers only no public.

Certainly is. It's like a merchants but without having to buy anything.. Welcome.

Hi kay-jay and stani,welcome to the mysterious world of the plumbers arms,were indeed no public are allowed or wanted !
Were we can discuss prices,customers and croppies whisky habit freely:)

now believe its your round,so I will double up :p

Sorry lads my browser is very slow only got the one reply from Gray, by the time I had replied the others then turned up. so thanks to all

After saying that ,if a member of the public walks by with big boobs and long legs,they are allowed in for a quick one, but can not stay after the 3 mins it takes,for a drink that is :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
went out for meal with my now 1st ex wife. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Back