Welcome to the plumbers arms. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
After saying that ,if a member of the public walks by with big boobs and long legs,they are allowed in for a quick one, but can not stay after the 3 mins it thats,for a drink that is :cool:

I may just enjoy this forum

Doh!! All these new people means I've got to buy more jelly babies ...

more jelly babies isn't a bad thing dkia. and welcome to all the new members of our little pub.

Afternoon all, I am new to the Arms but not to the job.

My round I believe?

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Alright then what you all having? Hope we're not taliking London prices here.

I'll have a Fosters, but leave it in the pump, I'm off to work.

Cheers. :) :) :) :)

Yep, thats where i'm off to now, and its a bit early for drinking anyway.

Welcome system

Take it you will be having a little dram chaser as well ! :yesnod:

Mine's a pint of Sticks Like ... keeps the next morning tummy wobbles in check ...

The favourite tipple amongst the kiddies in the night clubs up here is Vodka and Red Bull. They get absolutely minging, yet stay standing all night!

Puddle and Resolute the malt is coming out right now.....

Hi I'm looking for alcoholicsRus, am I in the right place??
beerbang.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
went out for meal with my now 1st ex wife. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Back