Welcome to the plumbers arms. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im in!

its my round.........but ive left my wallet in the car........tap water anyone?:vanish:

Here's my wallet, get the drinks in while I take a look around.

Hey this wallets empty!! Are you a plumber by any chance?

Yeah I know, I just left it there for safekeeping, it's real leather!

man gives his wife a magic mirror for xmas pressie and sets off to pub comes back and looks like she has had a boob job she tells him put mirror on back of bedroom door and said mirror mirror on the door make my boobs a 44 really pleased with result so up he went and said mirror mirror on the door make my dick touch the floor......and both his legs fell off:santa1:

Screen shot 2013-01-05 at 13.20.00.jpg

Is this what you mean?

Then again, it might not be, as I'm not an admin but my names in red?!? Perhaps it's just an issue that admins have noted but is not important to the running of the site so have left it as it is?!?

turnpin and npk names above are in blue

Yes I see what you mean. I just remember seeing that bit about the colour coding but hadn't really looked into it as to who's was which colour etc.

Perhaps it's just a fix that the admins need to do but as it's not vital I guess it has been left?!?

I've a vague recollection your name was blue unless you were gsr or a member of the arms, in which case it turned red. This was before the shiny new badges.

Pretty sure you can set the colours in the Admin CP to change when you hit certain post threshholds?

Stop changing the subject and I'll get the drinks in....it`s my round anyway turnpin:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
?????
how do you know that????????????/

I used to run a forum. Used Invision Power Services though, not vBulletin like this place. Presume it's very similar though.

Then again, it might not be, as I'm not an admin but my names in red?!? Perhaps it's just an issue that admins have noted but is not important to the running of the site so have left it as it is?!?

no! there is red, pub member with no other status, and red bold which is admin.

i think its time you cleaned the 'stuff' off your monitor :38:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
went out for meal with my now 1st ex wife. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Back