Welcome to the plumbers arms. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Claire, first round is on you! Welcome and look forward to your swally sessions and input in the Arms!

be sure to read the rules claire please. mainly its like going on a hen doo. "what happens in the arms ........."

wooooo, im in! so, ill start coming here when i want a normal convo as it seems they all end up being about 'flexis', and marrying dancinplumba, and what size boobs we all have .

maybe if i start a conversation off rude, it will become polite?!

I had a boob a couple of days ago. Left a leak in an oil line ...

cant speak for everyone else but imho a picture speaks a thousand words as they say claire

wooooo, im in! so, ill start coming here when i want a normal convo as it seems they all end up being about 'flexis', and marrying dancinplumba, and what size boobs we all have .

maybe if i start a conversation off rude, it will become polite?!

Can't promise that any thread in the arms won't end up discussing boobs!

And as Bod says, pictures are better then words!

Welcome to our two newest drink buyers! Claire & Matt.. or can i call you Chocolatey & Gloss ? (just kidding).

as it was cup final day up here i will have a double, well a treble is out of the question haha

The Slaughtered Lamb lol :)

I'll stick a quid in the jukebox and mine's a Fosters :)

Welcome in to the real mad house :)

Fosters ? You got some drains to clean

Can't beat a drop of the amber nectar. Partial to xxxx but don't seem to get it on draught.

Now if we have Grolsch on draught in the arms, I'll have another day off tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
went out for meal with my now 1st ex wife. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Back