Welcome to the plumbers arms. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking for alcoholicsRus, am I in the right place??
beerbang.gif

No were all down the pub

So if I'm correct the public has no access here and also the gas safe registered forum, apart from these 2 places they have access everywhere else?
Excellent if thats the case..

yes partly plumbers arms has no public access but it's the gas safe "arms" to which the public have no access.

yes partly plumbers arms has no public access but it's the gas safe "arms" to which the public have no access.
Sorry maybe a little slow here, where is the gas safe "arms"? I can't find it
beatdeadhorse.gif

you wont you have to request admission by pming dave or dan and supplying your gs number

He is down as a new member Steve

Newgas if you go to gas safe register forum you wll see private sub forum for gas safe reg plumbers at top now you are a member

No public allowed in there so issues can be discussed openly and advise given

Been waiting all night for a top up to my wee dram, whose round is it?

Welcome Newgas.

Well if you're buying, I'll have a double malt from the "special" bottle from under the bar!

Im not an Alchoholic.

Alcholics go to meetings but drunks go to partys.

And mines a Leffe.

You sir,, have had one too many already,, time for a bit of the black stuff for you!!!
drink2.gif

You sir,, have had one too many already,, time for a bit of the black stuff for you!!!
drink2.gif

In my many years of experience I have found that their is no such thing as too many.

Alchohol is the answer I just cannot remember the question.

Hi Matt, it's customary for newbies to spend all your hard earned cash on the old Scottish gits here, so I'll have a quadruple Glenmorangie mixed with 2 pints of Stella....hic.
Welcome to the Arms mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
went out for meal with my now 1st ex wife. Got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Back