What boilers do you fit? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What boilers do you fit? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow Worms are a pain to work on and the auo fill loop is crap unless they've updated it since last saw one!

New Baxi's are trouble!

Just heard there are issues with the Ideal Logic heatexchangers? That's a blow as it's my preferred! End of the day it seems like they're all after their penith worth! TBH who'd make boiler that'd last forever? pretty stupid TBH :)

I do Worcesters, the new Vaillants are too complicated. I used to offer Main as a cheaper option but most of them have had problems then the customer isn't happy so I don't always give a cheaper option any more.

Just to be different.

On the oil side it was worcesters and warmflows.

But since wb stitched up a mate of mine I will only fit wb if the customer insists. So it's warmflow and firebird.

Went with a 30kw Remeha combi on my last change, quite nice to install, telescopic flue, bracket that can be piped up with boiler removed and cost £720 plus vat inc flue and clock, plus I haven't realy heared anything bad about these boilers

I have fitted a couple Remehas and the only thing I dont like about them is the bloody controls on the front were really confusing.

Intergas are like that, you need a bloody degree to work the thing. one out of three of my customers ask about them "they've got no Diverter valve you know" I hate them, looks like it was made in some ones shed.

last few boiler swaps i have done worcester for 5 year but ideal with the 7 year warranty customers are wanting these fitted, as some of the scotland boys know vokera from mr central heating cheap as chips tho its a bummer with the 2year warranty

mcnivens Spotted your banner the other day in glasgow. banner are nice and very eye catching , also i had a look at your website good stuff defo one of the best i have seen. your doing a good deal on the ideal for £1550 what wireless you fitting and what filter are you using.

I like buderus and acv. We're about to put a couple of MHS Alpha Tryon 500kw jobbies in. never played with them before so dunno what to expect.

also now notice that vokera is now doing a now boiler with 5 year warrenty which is pretty cheap aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
Could be the AAV inside the boiler leaking...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back