what gets your goat....???? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what gets your goat....???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has not happened to me yet !, but when working for my old boss, we returned back to his house to pick some parts up out of his garage,his next door neighbours had only gone and got another plumber to refit there bathroom, my boss's face was a picture defo annoyed, i thought it was quite funny but wondered what i would have felt like if it happened to me

Coffee granules in the sugar. Usually in places where there's a lot of mouse traps around. Strange coincidence that :skep:

Plumbing gets my goat especially anything bathroom related e'g shower screens !!!

Next doors Lion............. :) :) :)

I won't work in my street. Too handy for all those little bits and pieces 'while your here'. Next door neighbour caught me at half seven the other morning with a leaking toilet, torbeck valve passing, just needed a new diaphragm, 'sorry don't have one, that many different types, don't carry them all'. 6 months previous he had a full heating system installed. Think it was the same bloke that complained to the council that I was running a business from home.

The custard turning the tap off when I'm gas rating!!! Or the cooker on when I'm tightness testing! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!:73:

Stop taps that don't quite shut off combined with a cust that doesn't listen when working upstairs. 'I've left the kitchen tap open because your stop tap doesn't isolate 100%', then ten minutes later getting wet because 'somebody' turned the tap off.

Working on an outdoor combi in a force 10 gale at -2 and the cust is stood next to you with a nice warm cup of tea and never offered.........

Plumbing gets my goat especially anything bathroom related e'g shower screens !!!

Don't mention shower screens to me, my two (not paid for) empty tile adhesive tubs are now full of a 2000 x 500 x 10mm wet room screen that blew up in my hands. Grrrrrrrrr

I can't stand that. How can you stop them. I'd love to know. Times like that I wish I had no inhibitions about farting

Ask em for a cup of tea every 10 minutes, after the second cup they'll disappear. :)

Unless the top is loose fitting! :cool4:

I always ware loose tops,better for working in,maybe thats why some customers stand over me,to try to get a glance of me man boobs

:skep:

what get's my goat is very little,many find this very annoying in it's self,however with age comes less tolarance of others stupidity ,my own is still ok though !!

I do hate redoing work when a customers says,actually think I would like basin 40mm to the right or think now rad would look better on that wall !!:hammer:

Last edited by a moderator:
when the love slave TXT`S and says he/she isnt coming in today and you ring straight back and there phones off, i always follow with a reply text ok nice knowing you good luck.

what i really dont understand though is chinese ,

Getting to a job only to be faced with a customer who knows "exactly what is wrong" and "how much the job will cost" coz they've been online to some obscure plumming forum talking with 'Diamondgeeza' or 'mrknowitall'....! lol

Engineers that use graphite grease on EVERYTHING!! Why?????:banghead:

Everybody and everything!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::skep::willy_nilly:

Deep breath gas man .................................................. and relax .................................... !!! Low life sonsabitchez!!!!!!:73:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Has s/he confirmed that there can be no...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
Back