What song/band do you hate? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What song/band do you hate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Following on from systems fave band thread, what does your head in and makes you physically switch stations

Police - wailing monotonous rubbish

Ian Dury - monotonous, no tune or rythm

Eagle Eye Cherry- save tonight

Olly Murs - Dance with me tonight

Yazz only may is up - too 80's!!

Eagles - Hotel California

Any record Steve Wright plays, god he really really knows how to ply a duff record that bloke, and he patronises his guests like there's no tomorrow.

I Cannot Stand Steve Wright! And as for that baying crowd of halfwits he surrounds himself with! Steve Wrights Bg Guests? He patronises them, asks long and rambling self indulgent questions and his them barely any air time!

Musician I cannot stand is Bruce Springsteen. He couldn't carry a tune if it had handles.

M people and Leon's Lewis arrrgghhhhh what a bad start to the day detest both

Agree on both counts there bod.
P.s counts isn't a typo but it could be....:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can't stand u2 or linkin park anything they do sounds exactly like anything else they did

Can't stand u2 or linkin park anything they do sounds exactly like anything else they did

With you on Linkin Park, everything they do is the same.

Can't stand Lady Gaga, Texas, Simply Red and M People.

I'll get slaughtered for this but I just don't get Dylan and Bowie :86:

Following on from systems fave band thread, what does your head in and makes you physically switch stations

Police - wailing monotonous rubbish

Ian Dury - monotonous, no tune or rythm

Eagle Eye Cherry- save tonight

Olly Murs - Dance with me tonight

Yazz only may is up - too 80's!!

Eagles - Hotel California

Any record Steve Wright plays, god he really really knows how to ply a duff record that bloke, and he patronises his guests like there's no tomorrow.

just so you know phil , im blaming you for my bad day and my van breaking down

just so you know phil , im blaming you for my bad day and my van breaking down

Probably is my fault in some roundabout way, I seem to get blamed for everything at the moment.

Steve Wright was on top brown nosing form today with Hugh Fernley-Whitingstall, he must have to wipe his tounge with toilet paper.

I like Steve wright but can not stand Evans in the morning. Nobody should be that damm chirpy at 6.30am!
Worst music anything by Coldplay. Sends me to sleep!

Any manufactured teenage boy band. We could do better.......Plumbzone

And that annoying dirge of a song that makes me want to sook my tea through a flexy.....Somebody that I used to know.

Somebody I used to know by Metty lectro dance version is banging heard it in Ibiza

This one still does my nut in but thankfully it is not played much these days. I worked with a guy who sang it every day for about 2 years until his woman bumped him probably so she could get a bit room to breath :smile:

[video=youtube;Lr0xJBsVbZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0xJBsVbZY[/video]

And "I know him so well" by Barbara Dixon and Elaine Page.

Anything "sung" by Dire Straits.

British rap singers trying to sound American.

Here comes the Bride. That gives me nightmares.

I also hate one direction, I hate them individually and everything they stand for, they are too young and dumb to realise they are merely puppets controlled by guys in suits from behind the scenes, they are told what to sing, what to say and what to wear. They'll be milked until there's nothing left and slung on the scrap heap in five years.

M and m, or slim shady. Sends me through the roof. The bloke is colour blind, he has no idea what colour he is. I'd love to buy him a pair of braces to keep his trousers up, and make him perform in hand cuffs so he'd keep his arms from waving around and grabbing his crutch.

I used to work with a sparks who was a mad heavy metal fan and whenever you worked ion same plot as him he would have some kind of metal blasting out from his dewalt radio , would finish the day with an ear ache and headache!

r&b, hiphop, garage, dance, rap, pop, chavy slit and the rest of the karp spawning from it, quite simply, if they cant write there own music and there own lyrics then they are imposters to the music indusrty...any 'musician' who make it past 10years are on the other hand 'qualified' like it or not.
any one thinking it is quality have no musical intelligence and are suckers to the machine, but only in my opinion so dont get me started its raw..

Keep chuckling to myself, I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking "But I like them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back