What song/band do you hate? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What song/band do you hate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedward and one direction should all be ground up into cattle feed, especially this guy

Harry+Styles+and+Pixie+Geldof

Its all been done better before by Mick Jagger, your not impressing anyone.

Anything when they take a good old song cut it up and point somebody who's first language is obviously English but they cant speak a word properly.

The Bee Gees and the Pet Shop boys, who bought that then?

After 2 hours playing darts last night all they had on was bloody Status Quo forgot how much I hate their music. The only 2 things that made it worse was 1 I was driving so couldnt drink 2 we got thrashed 5-0.

After 2 hours playing darts last night all they had on was bloody Status Quo forgot how much I hate their music. The only 2 things that made it worse was 1 I was driving so couldnt drink 2 we got thrashed 5-0.

You ever though about dominos ?

Where someone takes a classic song and makes a godawful cover version of it, for example the Fugees version of Roberta Flack's "Killing me softly"

Where someone takes a classic song and makes a godawful cover version of it, for example the Fugees version of Roberta Flack's "Killing me softly"

One time... :tounge_smile:

Nickleback are one of the most hated bands at the moment, and rightly deserved.

I agree. Also I don't particularly like oasis

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back