What song/band do you hate? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What song/band do you hate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
take that
boy zone
west life

quite frankly a bunch of tone deaf talentless noise polluters and that goes for any other god damn manufactured i wanna be famous me me me kind of blinkin band

also the spice girls they should be shot on sight

Early eighties perfumed rock..... Bon Jovi, Europe, Def Leppard and so on. Anyone who spends more time back combing and lacquering their hair than playing their guitars ain't worth listening to.

this is 'kitness' my landy's theme tune, full bore on the 400w alpine dude!!!!.;(

Bon Jovi-Wanted Dead Or Alive - YouTube

[video=youtube;Oot0GtjQuxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oot0GtjQuxQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=20 7s[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is my lairy follow up.....

[video=youtube;-Sk5aeUoOjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sk5aeUoOjw&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
nah!, i dont like that one either.

i class myself as a 'picker' no band i like have all great tracks so tends to be this one and that one.
thank god for the invention of ipods.lol.

A bit of this tonight. Wide and varied music taste
[video=youtube;v2oIqlEkX5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2oIqlEkX5s[/video]

Not a song or a band, but the most annoying voice in the country is that woman's voice that is recorded on the self service checkout in B&Q. You know the one who says "Scan the barcode, select another option or finish and pay". I'd hate to be married to that, she has the most annoying whine in the world and I feel like lobbing my bag of tile adhesive at the screen every time she opens her gob.

Not a song or a band, but the most annoying voice in the country is that woman's voice that is recorded on the self service checkout in B&Q. You know the one who says "Scan the barcode, select another option or finish and pay". I'd hate to be married to that, she has the most annoying whine in the world and I feel like lobbing my bag of tile adhesive at the screen every time she opens her gob.

Would have thought the voice would have been Scottish up there?, or a Rab C nesbitt voice over "put the items on the scale ya bam that ye are" :smartass:

Would have thought the voice would have been Scottish up there?, or a Rab C nesbitt voice over "put the items on the scale ya bam that ye are" :smartass:
No, it's that insipid annoying English bird that should have been thrown away with the afterbirth.
Up here we should have:
"Stick it oan the table, select wit ye want tae dae wi it, run oot the door with oot payin"

problem is everytime i hear this i'm thinking something else because of my twisted mind and it cant be repeated on here.

Lmfao now i have this image of some old bird laying prone and draped in a andrex runway...:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back