What ya all drinkin.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 114
  • Views 1K

Discuss What ya all drinkin.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I'm on cheapo pilsner from Asda and it's not half bad. It's potent stuff, shame I'm working tomorrow. The noise from the tile saw will be throbbing through my head.

Still, who'se round is it. Can't be Croppies, he was seen leaving on a one way journey to Afghanistan after being asked to buy the last one!

images

I'm on cheapo pilsner from Asda and it's not half bad. It's potent stuff, shame I'm working tomorrow. The noise from the tile saw will be throbbing through my head.

Still, who'se round is it. Can't be Croppies, he was seen leaving on a one way journey to Afghanistan after being asked to buy the last one!

Try the brasserie lager from aldi, £3 for 10 stubbies, 5% and tasty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tesco 4% lager £2.34 4 4x 500ml good when its cold but not when I leave the things in
the freezer overnight. Bavaria 5% is nice but thats Saturday night juice.

We made a cider press last weekend - two big old panel rads put all the apples in a layer inbetween the two and drove the Landrover on to the top - works a treat. Oblivion
in a couple of months then !

centralheatking

Cos I once thought I seen a site called centralheatingling that sell plumbing materials

You're a cheeky bugger Colin! T'ch! Scotsman accusing me of be rather les than generous! And thrice t'ch!

I'm pondering either the Glenlivet, Laphroaig or possibly a Jura. What's everyone else taking?

You're a cheeky bugger Colin! T'ch! Scotsman accusing me of be rather les than generous! And thrice t'ch!

I'm pondering either the Glenlivet, Laphroaig or possibly a Jura. What's everyone else taking?
Glenlivet for me, send me over a wee dram mate!

I'm drinking Ribena at the mo!

May have a little Jura later or alternatively I might give my liver a day off!

I drink a glass of water every now and then. I like to keep my liver on its toes! Colin, The Glenlivet is a French Oak Reserve, 15yr old. Sure you can handle it? A couple of fingers? That's about 2" of single malt.......

I'm on the fosters gold. Not normally a beer fan but they were a bargain.

ive had a couple of bottles of cobra tonight, on special in Morrisons at £0.50 a bottle cannae whack it​

Just water tonight. Wish I had a dram of a nice Highland malt but no such luck... :-(

2tins of carlsberg and a bottle of 14% red wine. Have to take it easy as working all day tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That worked. The ballcock had already been...
Replies
Views
Ask the installer to get his supplier to...
Replies
Views
Back