What ya all drinkin.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 114
  • Views 1K

Discuss What ya all drinkin.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the litre of jack daniels whiskey and coke ;)

Ahhhh Koogie man! You can't destroy a proper rockers drink with coke! A few rocks of ice maybe.

I've a litre and half sitting in the kitchen. I have a wee drop on the odd occasion but force myself to be careful with it. When my first marriage broke up I went dancing with Mr Jack quite a lot, entered a very dark place and stayed there for far too long. I control it now. It doesn't control me!

I mix JD (most blends TBH) with coke but take singles straight, occasionally a lump of ice.

Singles with a wee drop of water man! Breaks down the alkaloids and brings out the flavour.

Singles with a wee drop of water man! Breaks down the alkaloids and brings out the flavour.

I agree with you there, on all except for Jura Superstition - for some reason it seems to taste better neat!

Anyway I have abstained for the night so I guess that means I can drink doubles tomorrow!

JUst bought some Makers Mark Ill be having one of these to watch the f1 later ;())

There has been a vicious rumour circulating that I suffer from a cash flow problem in that I find it difficult to make it flow over the bar.

I would like to take the opportunity to denounce this rumour as untrue, unsubstantiated and without base.

Now. Whose round is it? I'm just off to get something out of the van............

Ahhhh Koogie man! You can't destroy a proper rockers drink with coke! A few rocks of ice maybe.

I've a litre and half sitting in the kitchen. I have a wee drop on the odd occasion but force myself to be careful with it. When my first marriage broke up I went dancing with Mr Jack quite a lot, entered a very dark place and stayed there for far too long. I control it now. It doesn't control me!

Haha croppie your wild man! Jesus if i drank JD on the rocks ill prob put myself in hospital! Last time i drank whiskeys on the rocks i got arrested as i went to the local post office at 6am from a 17hour drink binge then ran off when the police said they were going to nick me

Still, who'se round is it. Can't be Croppies, he was seen leaving on a one way journey to Afghanistan after being asked to buy the last one!

And to think I made you a cake!

10596-large-10596-resized_30fR12-580x435.jpg

Bit early for me but i'll lay this on the table on the condition there BETTER be one left in it for me later. Slange

Attachments

• GreenLabel_boxandbottle.jpg
    GreenLabel_boxandbottle.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
Haven't tried that one yet. I'm still in love with The Balvennie Doublewood. You ever tried Feckin Irish? Surprisingly nice.

The green label is the best malt blend i have ever tried, in fact it is better than most single malts. If you ever find it try it, you won't be disappointed.
Never came across the feckin irish. About the only irish whiskey sold over here is bushmills paraffin blend :lol:

The fire lighter? Never touch that one myself. Feckin's not bad for a blend. I just prefer singles these days.

The suns past the yardarm now, I think I'll start with a Noocassle Broon. Anyone joining me?

Never had a newky broon for years. I might just send her to the shop to get me a couple :lol:

I bought a 70cl Jack Daniels and got a free JD glass so im going to go hardcore and do it on the rocks. I shall be crawling upstairs tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That worked. The ballcock had already been...
Replies
Views
Ask the installer to get his supplier to...
Replies
Views
Back