which boilers are people fitting with 5 yr warranty | Boilers | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss which boilers are people fitting with 5 yr warranty in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I can get mark one duotec potterton gold I will continue fitting them
yep and me also the heatmax is the same boiler they really do make the WB look crap,for a start you can change anything on a duotec in half a hour,the prv in about 10 mins

Baxi have sorted all the problems now on the new netatec... Got to say the service from baxi was very very good.

Baxi have sorted all the problems now on the new netatec... Got to say the service from baxi was very very good.
yes heatteam are excellent in warranty,we have a local guy here in my patch Gareth he is mustard on all baxi,s

I thinking have fitted over a thousand boilers plus up to now, all different makes and sizes. From on the books to my own work then to contract work now back to just for myself. I fit Worcester or valiant then middle of range boiler I install ideal logic+ . I know these boilers used to be a shower of ****e and I would sooner have no boiler than that pile of ****e. But since the logic+ came out with 5 year warranty I tried and have not looked back since. Easy to fit, customer friendly except position of pressure gauge which you can now get a extender to drop it to eye level for a few pounds. Brilliant digi display. Talk to your local rep get in with him and sell your self. Hope this helps

My local councils are fitting Ideal Logic, mind you Ideal do seem to get on most contracts. Ideal Isar/icos were fitted for years on warmfront and many council contracts.
Must be lots of brown envelopes flying about.

If fitting a Combi, then it's Intergas all the way, don't touch anything else in terms of installing combis. Dead easy to setup for CH and DHW heat inputs for example. Simple to service. Easy access to parts. Good support from the guys at Intergas. Fewer working parts than many other combis. Condenses in DHW mode. Worked on the earlier versions on the market (Atmos Intercombi), only ever came accross 1 heat exchanger that had gone faulty, but that was due to installation error! 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger and it's easy to clean. These are cracking units and are great for building a positive reputation for us installation and servicing engineers.

Sod the servicing guys, thats the only reason they are pushing Intergas, they have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the breakdown correct for a change.

Sod the servicing guys, thats the only reason they are pushing Intergas, they have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the breakdown correct for a change.

So I take it that you don't do service and repair work?

I much prefer earning my money, haha.
I just dont enjoy doing servicing or repair work, I do have to at times for good customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
D
As above The Grant instructions tell you to...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replies guys,one selling point...
Replies
Views
Back