Which Van Do You Use? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just ordered a transit custom swb wanted a transporter but 25 k is to much to throw old boilers rads etc in the back . Anybody got any horror stories bad pionts about the new transit?

I've just ordered a transit custom swb wanted a transporter but 25 k is to much to throw old boilers rads etc in the back . Anybody got any horror stories bad pionts about the new transit?

It's a bit late to ask now!

Your right Leo had a rush of blood to the head was sick and tired of spending money on my pile of scrap vito buy now think later

A mate of mine says they drive like a car. I know it's unbelievable, me with a mate.

Comfort, have heated leather seats in my 90. Looking forward to winter. :44:

Touch wood she has been fine, but deep down if it came to it you'd have 1 lmao

No seriously, I wouldn't. Lovely looking van that drives really well. But no, never will I own a traffic.

Renault master MWB , stay away from them , it's great to drive when working but it's cost a fortune , bought it outright for nearly 8gs, I just had a 2400 bill , ( clutch flywheel , disks , pads , handbrake cable , wing mirror for mot ) 1 week later the starter motor goes so I've spent 3GS on it then 4 weeks later ( now ) the gearbox has gone which will cost another few gs , I fookin hate this van , my last Renault was ace but this one is a pile of poo, I won't want to sell as have changed everything lol

Renault master MWB , stay away from them , it's great to drive when working but it's cost a fortune , bought it outright for nearly 8gs, I just had a 2400 bill , ( clutch flywheel , disks , pads , handbrake cable , wing mirror for mot ) 1 week later the starter motor goes so I've spent 3GS on it then 4 weeks later ( now ) the gearbox has gone which will cost another few gs , I fookin hate this van , my last Renault was ace but this one is a pile of poo, I won't want to sell as have changed everything lol

Wise words Kris, avoid Renaults at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back