Who really gets on your wick? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 203
  • Views 3K

Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out the other night to a fairly nice bar in Leicester. Full of people who think they're posh to be honest.

But there is some great skirt there.

But everyone of the lads had a blazer on and that daft hairstyle where it's short round the sides, a bit of hair on top with the frontal area gelled upwards in a 2 o clock direction.

I actually felt like I was the only kid at school not wearing a uniform.

And the daft women fall for it. They think it means the lads got a degree and a decent motor. Where's infact the fruit loop just watches towie for fashion tips and wears the same outfit every Saturday night

Nothing wrong with that hair do :)

Nothing wrong with a blazer either mate, I wear a blazer most Saturday nights out :)

Nothing wrong with that hair do :)

Nothing wrong with a blazer either mate, I wear a blazer most Saturday nights out :)

It's not so much the style or the blazer that bothers me matey.....it's the fact that literally 90% of the blokes actually looked identical. And I'm not exaggerating. It's was quite funny.

******* hate all politicians and trade union leaders who are wannbe politicians i wouldnt pish on any of them if they were on fire. Surprised no one hasnt mentioned them already. All of them arsholes in ivory towers

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant believe no one else has mentioned noel fecking edmunds. the goddamn chuckle brothers, cilla black.

i agree with most of the others

Steve Wright on radio 2 gets right on my tit ends.

Oooo yeah. Forgot about him. Big guests my arse! If they're so big why not give them more than five minutes? Why not focus the interview on them instead of your own rambling self-indulgent questions? And you can stick that dream interpreter up your arse! " You dreamt about two ton tessie o'shea? That's the 53rd most popular dream, you're focussing your mind on the desire for a new mattress............"

Muppets. Steve Wright rhymes with shyte.........

After being told by my mrs that I seem to detest everyone on tv I'll start the list...

Bruce Forsyth
Davina McCall
alan carr
Piers Morgan
my ex mrs
Andy Murray
daddy pig
phil Taylor.

Daddy pig? you are a heartless man :lol:

I can't really contribute to this thread as I hate pretty much everyone.

But I will say this.... WTF is wrong with Daddy Pig?! He's an absolute legend for putting up with that spoilt, obnoxious little brat.

Agree with TB, leave Daddy Pig out of it! Mr Tumbles on the other hand, I give you a new sign ya pr1ck, I will put this road sign round your head

I can't really contribute to this thread as I hate pretty much everyone.

But I will say this.... WTF is wrong with Daddy Pig?! He's an absolute legend for putting up with that spoilt, obnoxious little brat.
You deserve a pint ;)

Ok let's get this straight people regarding peopa pig.

Nothing wrong with daddy pig!!
He's a bit of a plank but he's humble.

Peppa is a brat. Jealous anytime another kid can do something she can't.

Wanna know who I hate from that cartoon.......mrs rabbit.

Well mrs rabbit is taking all the jobs!!

She works in all the shops
Flies the balloon
Flies the helicopter
Works in the hospital
Works in the fire station
Runs the fete
Works in the school

And does a hell of a lot more!!!

And has anyone seen mr rabbit!!!......isn't that suspicious!!

The queen have her an award for being the hardest working person in the world last week. Seems legit.

Younger generation on the same astral plane as students..............mentally juvenile.

Are you for real? He'd be lost without his autocue!

I forgot to add Ronnie Corbett..... He hates me too. Dunno why. I spend one night shagging his daughter and he loses his sense of humour.......

Was it her height that attracted you to her John?

anybody concerned with Bradford City !!!!, fans , players , managers, mascot, programme sellers, turnstile operators, cleaners etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did read this but I’ve inherited the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Back