Who really gets on your wick? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 203
  • Views 3K

Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.
if you put your coffee in a cup there'd be less chance of pubes getting in it !!

Bruce Forsyth hate him

When I was in Afghanistan Bruce Forsyth came to us Royal Navy & Royal Marines guys/gals in Lashkar Gah base. He properly had the **** taken out of him by the lads and didn't even realise it. Katherine Jenkins also turned up with him and you can imagine who got more attention!!

udyruse5.jpg

Proof that Mr Rabbit exists

the caretaker of a holiday let that just rang as a rad isnt coming on!!! its 23 degrees out there ffs therefore not an emergency!!

The estate agent this morning. Boiler broken down, it's an emergency, if you can't go we'll get somebody else. At which point the price went up. Gets there, sounds like no fuel. Pressure gauge in and no fuel. Tanks padlocked so off with the elbow and lo and behold no oil. It had been service 2 months before but all that was left of the mz770 was two wires and the bulb. Battery gone on the tank level gauge.

But the supplier always fills before they run out. Not this time honey :)

Dorris the horrid. My stalker. She's 79. Sends me notes calls and when I opens my front door she appeared..... My house isn't exactly en-route!

wayne rooney alias the fat bald gippo glad manure pay him £300 grand a week hes not worth a spittoon of warm spit

oh and retired or not I still hope alex fergie has really sore piles in my vivid imagination he has

Katie Hopkins, she's such a smug twunt gŕrrrrr

Imagine doing a job round at Katie Hopkins? One false move and she's slagging you off on GMTV the next morning.

I'd love her to go bankrupt and then I'd employ her as a general scivvy and have her wash my van while I crack a bullwhip and keep making her do it over and over again.

Noel Edmonds , his hair has never changed in 40 years. Same as his jokes.

Pretty much anyone in our councils local planning department, petty, personal and pricks

Harry Hill ........

Thinking about it I actually hate James Corden.......did you see the pr!ck at the Britts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did read this but I’ve inherited the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Back