Why bother working for AGA | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Why bother working for AGA in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

L

lame plumber

Thank you for your email and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that both you and the customer have been subjected to.

It would appear that Adam in the Call Centre as located an alternative Rayburn Guild Member to undertake this work, who is skilled and has undertaken this work before as there is no step by step guide to follow for this procedure

Got this fm AGA today!!

They previously asked me to do a ceramics change on a 600 rayburn, then decided its too hard and there arent any instructions to follow. so lets give the job to some one else the day before Im booked in to attend.

How hard is it to swap some insulation ceramics, theres guides on other models, they arent that different and they must have forgotten that we have all been issued with brains!!!!!! Afterall, I havent had any training on all the old models they no longer service, but throw out to the likes of me to work on, no training required for that. The bit I really lost it with is the fact the other chap is SKILLED, which means the rest of us arent, supercilious ******s!!!!!!!! I have responeded with an appropriate email to be pushed up the management line. Joke is the customer is apologisiing to me for AGAs cock up.

sometimes I wonder why I bother to support any companies product, they always **** on you down the line!!

rant over

Steady on matey think of your heart! It would've been a right mare anyway and I know for a fact the customer makes an appalling brew. It's a lucky escape.

yeah, saturday night entertainment, ****ed off with final response fm aga oik, which hinted if I dont like his answer **** off I can end your contract anytime! So off to the internet and find Mr McGraths email address, to write to the chief exec of the aga rangemaster group personally. I await his underlings reply, after all if he is going to **** me off he might as well do it whilst extracting his bosses size 10 from his bum hole :)

ha ha got a call fm snr aga manager today, seems they are sorry for hassle. She also e mailed me a copy of the service sheet I had originally asked for to do the super skilled work I was unqualified to cope with!

Nothing better than a woman manager investigating when things go wrong, even worse that her size 7 shoe will have a pointy end to get up his bum a bit deeper. :) and would I like to pop over for more training on anything that may help, what a nice lass.

Lets just hope that once she has taken her stilletto heel off of his nuts and tightened the gimp mask, she holds his straw for a good five minutes till he sees the bright lights of the departure lounge............too much do you think?

Similar plumbing topics

Well she has got British Gas in to do it. In...
Replies
Views
S
I am not currently registered to work on...
Replies
Views
P
PGS Services Limited are recruiting...
Replies
Views
PGS_Plumbers
P
A
I've currently just finished my apprenticeship...
Replies
Views
michael hollett
M
Back