Woolwich killing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 8 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 7K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course their is but your post pretty much states that they are all racist thugs and i know people who are in the edl who are not racists.
Besides i dont see a few thugs running someone over and butchering said person in the street a few thugs and extreme facist islam doesnt really compare

What a joke this country has become
I'm not against people from other country's coming here trying hard to fit in and work
What I'm against is the scum coming here and living off state benefits doing nothing to learn our culture our language and then saying they hate us and we all should be killed total joke they should be slaughtered in the street not a soldier doing nothing but walking down the street

of course their is but your post pretty much states that they are all racist thugs and i know people who are in the edl who are not racists.
Besides i dont see a few thugs running someone over and butchering said person in the street a few thugs and extreme facist islam doesnt really compare

Well said mate I agree totally

I'm not against people from other country's coming here trying hard to fit in and work
What I'm against is the scum coming here and living off state benefits doing nothing to learn our culture our language and then saying they hate us and we all should be killed total joke they should be slaughtered in the street not a soldier doing nothing but walking down the street

I'm against that too but then I'm also against lowlife thicknecked inbreds sitting on their arses watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking the world owes them a living!

I'm against that too but then I'm also against lowlife thicknecked inbreds sitting on their arses watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking the world owes them a living!

im not against it those work shy layabouts were giving me four figure pay packets not so long ago with boiler changes lol

Me too mate
I hate bullies of any manner
And that's what most of these far right political party's bread
But as for some of there policies I do agree with
But is never join as to many scum bags

Thats what the EDL are about !

But not true. What is shocking is that people want to believe the headlines without lifting a finger to dig into the facts.

Its shocking about alot of things ! Biggest of all is the tier system that everyone being treated differently ! Muslims protest about soldiers in hell and burning poppys there protest is fine ! Edl have one and police change there muster point twice on the day of there march ? Then tell them there unsure if they can have a PA system ?

Thats the disgusting thing ! If i hot the fella in local shop its racially motivated but if he hits me its lucky to be assault ! Its happend roun here in past !

I wonder if this coutry gave people a better way of voicing there opinion without being ignored or accused of being offencive and breaking "human rights" then things like the EDL would not exist or be a differnet animal.

But not true. What is shocking is that people want to believe the headlines without lifting a finger to dig into the facts.

so whats not true about it??

i have actually been in a scenario in bham at an area called aston where some friends and myself were attacked simply because we are white
unfortunately this is happening everywhere but the govt dont wish to see it

Its shocking about alot of things ! Biggest of all is the tier system that everyone being treated differently ! Muslims protest about soldiers in hell and burning poppys there protest is fine ! Edl have one and police change there muster point twice on the day of there march ? Then tell them there unsure if they can have a PA system ?

Thats the disgusting thing ! If i hot the fella in local shop its racially motivated but if he hits me its lucky to be assault ! Its happend roun here in past !

I'm afraid they are one and the same. The idiots who protest about the soldiers and poppys are in the SAME camp as those EDL thugs you have seen on the news today shouting and doing Nazi salutes.

so whats not true about it??
She wasn't arrested. From what I understand, it sounds like some boozed up racist bigiots were wandering around the streets of Oldham trying to cause trouble. The police saw that something had started and stepped in to calm it down. There was another offensive flag which I believe was the issue, but this obviously isn't being reported...

i have actually been in a scenario in bham at an area called aston where some friends and myself were attacked simply because we are white
unfortunately this is happening everywhere but the govt dont wish to see it

I'm sure you have and so have I. But do your really believe that white people get more racial abuse than anyone else. Racisim is disgusting and is colour blind.

But this is my point islam doesn't wish to intergrate its all about what they want and heaven forbid if you make a comical cartoon regarding the prophet !!!

cant believe the edl are being compared to militant islam bit like comparing a few drunken thugs to nazi germany lol

ridiculous

I agree the law is not for the normal person
Everything is scared of the word racist
When the ones shouting it are usually the worst

But this is my point islam doesn't wish to intergrate its all about what they want and heaven forbid if you make a comical cartoon regarding the prophet !!!

That did make me chuckle. Have you ever picked up a copy of the Koran let alone read a page of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

As you stated: The appliance is...
Replies
Views
An expensive but luckily non fatal mistake...
Replies
Views
https://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/files/pdf/pdf303...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Unless you have access to genuine 100%...
Replies
Views
Back