Worcester 18/25 Heat slave | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 18/25 Heat slave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bunker I have gone into it at grest length with oftec and my locall building control who is quite switched on with oil. The overiding factor is that only a competent person can install or it has to be signed off by building control ad per my previous post. So what about flow and return temperatures auto by pass etc these should all be done along with flushing etc its not on the cd11 but is required. I think you may find yourself partly liable if not whplly if something went wrong with the boiler after you commissoned it.
To put your mind at rest just give oftec a ring.
There are two parts to the notification because there are some people out there who are only qualified to install and some who are qualified to do both.

Interestingly the old CD11s used to require the engineers signature but not any more, so in some ways, we are never actually signing anything off unlike the CD10

Well I have clarifief the matter with oftec and I was wrong although what I ssid was told to me by oftec a few years ago and what they say now is that you can commission an illegally installed boiler but you have to be sure it is safe. Any issues with the installation that is not covered on the cd11 is the installers ptoblem. As long as it is safe is the buzz word.

Interestingly the old CD11s used to require the engineers signature but not any more, so in some ways, we are never actually signing anything off unlike the CD10
Just noticed, the new batch of CD11's do have a Technicians signature box again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Is the tank higher than the oil pump?, what is...
Replies
Views
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Back