Worcester Bosch FKT 1S Solar panel | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch FKT 1S Solar panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kev the gas

FOR SALE

This W/Bosch FKT 1S (version V2) solar panel was bought by me as part of a solar thermal install in my own home which was completed at the end of October.

I had scaffolding erected ect to ensure safe handling. This panel was installed onto the roof along with another panel and it was then found to have a different finish to the other panel, a frosted effect, the other panel had a clear surface. I contacted Plumb centre who supplied the panels and they replaced the panel for me FOC.

I am an approved installer for Worcester Bosch, on speaking to my local rep he told me of a number of jobs where this has happened.

The second panel arrived and was a (version V3) which matched the other panel so it was fitted.

I now have a FKT 1S (VERSION V2) for sale:winkiss:.

The panel was lifted onto the roof fully wrapped, was on the roof with all caps still fitted( to avoid moisture entering the panel) for 5 days, and then was lowered down protected and now sits in my garage. There are no marks/ scratches at all on this panel.

I will supply the flexible connectors which are an extra on top of the cost of the panel, these allow the pipes to be rerouted behind the panel so no ugly lead slates are on view.

You will need the roof supports depending on the roof style.

These panels cost me £540 plus vat each.

This panel has not been registered as installed so who ever buys the panel will be able to register it with Worcester Bosch to gain the warranty. I will supply a copy of my invoice from the Plumb Ctr to back up the warranty.

IMG_1854.jpgIMG_1852.jpgIMG_1855.jpgIMG_1856.jpgIMG_1857.jpg

PRICE FOR THE PANEL AND FITTINGS IN THE PIC

£250

Any questions please call 07739941663

I am based in West Sussex, If you want me to install the panel even better:santa1:

Kev.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dannypipe knows a bargain when he sees one:wink_smile:

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
I hoping for the best.
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
T
Thank you Tim, we know it's really not the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Don't forget to make sure you buy your gas...
Replies
Views
K
I suggest waiting until the manufacturers /...
Replies
Views
Back