Worst/funniest call-out | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter TomLane
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 1K

Discuss Worst/funniest call-out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there a thought, well she was a right hippo croca pig and the dude was a coloured fella. Now I,ll admit to being have ***** will travel type, but this wasn't for me.

worked in a house doing an extention for a disabled women lovely new groound floor bedroom ,wet room all wheelchair accesable
for the entire time we was there her and her partner layed on the settee shaging and drinking red stripe place stunk of pee and her 4 kids had one blanket between them and all slept in one room on a matress
think the exstention was about 60 k
about nine months later i go to another similar job and its the same woman getting the same exstention on another house as her and her boyfriend had fell out and the council had rehoused her and left him in the house with the exstention strange but she had brought the smell of pee with her

Nice. I get some customers who can be really horrible, awkward, snotty etc etc etc, but hey, I have to be a professional and do my job. If I spoke to a customer like that, I'd be on the dole.

That's why I have the freedom of Self Employment. If someone is snotty towards me its easy to pack up the tools and leave. Im too long in the tooth to put up with ignorant people who think life owes them something.

By the way I'm commercial. Which means I never have these problems.

Although when one of our esteemed mods rings me and describes in graphic detail the nearly naked arse he's staring at, I do get a wee bit jealous!

Nice. I get some customers who can be really horrible, awkward, snotty etc etc etc, but hey, I have to be a professional and do my job. If I spoke to a customer like that, I'd be on the dole.

You get paid to do a job not being some bodys verbal punch bag. I dont take any carp any more I have snapped and had a go back at alot of customers I always make sure I tell the boss first and he always laughs and takes my side.

By the way I'm commercial. Which means I never have these problems.

Although when one of our esteemed mods rings me and describes in graphic detail the nearly naked arse he's staring at, I do get a wee bit jealous!

The mod in question should of at least sent you a picture John

Perhaps that's an idea for an alternative Christmas competition.

First Arms member to post a picture of a customer in a compromising position wins a prize!

Perhaps Ray could pledge a prize for such a competition as a thank you for he Mods letting him enter the Arms.

Or perhaps I should just keep my childish thoughts in my head!

I;ve said this before but I was working on a bathroom job and the customer came in a had a crap while I was working in there! I was knelt down under the bath.

Perhaps that's an idea for an alternative Christmas competition.

First Arms member to post a picture of a customer in a compromising position wins a prize!

Perhaps Ray could pledge a prize for such a competition as a thank you for he Mods letting him enter the Arms.

Or perhaps I should just keep my childish thoughts in my head!

Ok ill fes up it was me and I got caught I still sent John the pic and he took great pleasure in ringing me to laugh all day

Ok ill fes up it was me and I got caught I still sent John the pic and he took great pleasure in ringing me to laugh all day

Ha ha brilliant.

I once found pictures on a customers iPad that were of a rather explicit nature! They had asked me to look at some pictures they had saved of some work they'd had done in a previous property & I happened to stumble upon some 'home-made' pictures!

Lovely couple but my god were they ugly, particularly with no clothes on!

I went into a closet with a loft hatch in and found latex gear in it. The chap was so embaresed.

I;ve said this before but I was working on a bathroom job and the customer came in a had a crap while I was working in there! I was knelt down under the bath.

I've had that in the past whilst working in a care home for clients with learning difficulties. I was changing the B/S mixer when this girl walks in, drops her kecks and has a dump. Shen then pulls her kecks up and walks out (yes no wiping) and leaves a log the size of a tree stump in the toilet.

I went into a closet with a loft hatch in and found latex gear in it. The chap was so embaresed.

Having someone find your gimp suit with full metal zip would be highly embarrasing! Poor guy.

As you may have noticed I have pressed my like button. This does not mean I like gimp suits but found the last post amusing. Hope that clears that up.

As you may have noticed I have pressed my like button. This does not mean I like gimp suits but found the last post amusing. Hope that clears that up.
i would be careful what you post leo,ask zeb it can go wrong LOL

Sure i"ve said it b4 but went into a rental property once got the key of the agent to find a full on bondage rack fixed to the wall with a gimp mask and whip next to it

best one i saw was an electric toothbrush with a bit of foam lagging covered in a condom and it was on the bedside table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks snowhead/centralheatking/scott_d 👍 much...
Replies
Views
WTF I've just spent 10 minutes loading that...
Replies
Views
S
I can hardly see it now.....ruff:coffee:
Replies
Views
T
M
that is an amazing website, inspirational...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
L
Re: Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE...
2 3
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
Back