Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Hi Guys I have a toilet to swap this week in a factory, now with the toilet getting a lot of...
  • bishbosh77
  • Latest:
  • bishbosh77
Replies
Views
bishbosh77
B
Is it classed as a 'bodge' or lazy to use an isolating flexi-hose for the water inlet to toilet...
Replies
Views
D
I am about to install central heating and hot water system in a new house build. I was...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
J
I have 3 bed bungalow with 30" lounge with old type storage heaters, there is no mains gas,so--...
  • joner7777
  • Latest:
  • joner7777
Replies
Views
joner7777
J
M
I have a problem where my boiler keeps losing pressure. I have had a new boiler fitted in the...
Replies
Views
birdy59
B
S
I have gone through a lot of vokera valiant raven heat etc… websites and I maybe I have missed...
  • shraheens
  • Latest:
  • shraheens
Replies
Views
shraheens
S
P
I have just been informed of Grant boilers whom i have never heard of to install for a floor...
Replies
Views
L
F
Hi All, We had a new condensing boiler (heating system) fitted in the loft earlier this year...
Replies
Views
fgbfox
F
M
Hello All, hoping you can offer some advice on solving this puzzle, almost there but would...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back