Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
I am an OAP and live in a 1930's semi 2 bed bungalow(5 rooms in all), with a 20 year old floor...
  • plotnine
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 2053
Replies
Views
Deleted member 2053
D
U
Hi there again, I have an issue with mentioned boiler. Actually fan doesn't work. The displayed...
  • unfinishedsweet
  • Latest:
  • unfinishedsweet
Replies
Views
unfinishedsweet
U
D
i have fully pumped, twive valve system with a cold water tank in the loft and cylinder in my...
  • discostewart
  • Latest:
  • CharterGAS
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
R
hello hope you can help, my combi boiler is not firing up, at first this was due to a loss of...
  • russandsu
  • Latest:
  • russandsu
Replies
Views
russandsu
R
M
Guys, I have a problem with my own boiler and I wondered if any of you chaps could point me in...
  • Mo Murphy
  • Latest:
  • Mo Murphy
Replies
Views
Mo Murphy
M
P
I have a job for next year where the customer wants their swimming pool boiler replaced, at...
  • prince-pipe
  • Latest:
  • prince-pipe
Replies
Views
prince-pipe
P
M
Hi I am new to the forum , yes with a problem. Hope some one can enlighten me Thanks Situation...
  • mtotowamungu
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
G
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on suitable fittings for the setup in this little ensuite...
  • gdpamg
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
G
I'm thinking of having a new condensing boiler fitted it would most likely go in the bathroom...
  • Greenbeast
  • Latest:
  • Greenbeast
Replies
Views
Greenbeast
G
S
Hi. Who can help? not sure how this works
  • smithykins
  • Latest:
  • Kings
Replies
Views
Kings
K
I serviced an oil boiler the other day that hadn't been done for over 6 years! When trying to...
  • jimk280
  • Latest:
  • paulgreen2504
Replies
Views
paulgreen2504
P
T
Hi, I recently had a new toilet installed but each time my neighbour below (I live in the top...
  • tezcan1
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
R
Boiler is a Myson Classic V 23.5kW Burner is a Inter 2011 Boiler PCB is a 25/0093/01 Issue 1...
Replies
Views
tipper
T
D
Hi, I am not a plumber as you will see ! 3-storey house being heated. I have a condenser boiler...
  • dewsbury
  • Latest:
  • dewsbury
Replies
Views
dewsbury
D
R
Hello there, I've got a baxi 80 combi thats losing pressure, all pipework is exposed and there...
Replies
Views
R
W
I have an Isar Ideal combi boiler. I recently started draining the central heating system down...
Replies
Views
Kings
K
T
I've got a small problem with my combi boiler. When the heating is off, and i run the hot...
Replies
Views
baggsy
B
P
Hi, . Im due to commence work on a property installing a WC in a bathroom. Previously this...
  • plumbingmad
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
B
Hi everyone, glad I found this site as i'm stuggling with this one. I'm a Corgi operative by...
Replies
Views
B
G
Hello all, As title, I've just put my flat on the market and sods law my boiler appears to...
Replies
Views
G
C
Hi, can anyone tell me the best way to secure a toilet onto conctete securely, i have tried...
Replies
Views
H
I am replacing a very old boiler for a new one. This is for a 4 bedroomed house with two...
Replies
Views
hughs
H
A
hi .......just replaced syphon in cistern. exact same replacement syphon,works now,trouble is...
Replies
Views
aceone
A
F
what is the model of this boiler and is this a power shower ??? im asking if this is a...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
M
Hello all, right down to buisness I have a boiler that when running has a banging noise a bit...
  • mobile chicane
  • Latest:
  • mobile chicane
Replies
Views
mobile chicane
M
G
What is the standard pipe used from an oil tank to a boiler and what is the standard depth that...
  • george
  • Latest:
  • mike.pogson@bto
Replies
Views
mike.pogson@bto
M
D
Hi, 1st post on this forum and it's a help post! Here's the situation I have a glowworm micron...
  • dirtydog
  • Latest:
  • dirtydog
Replies
Views
dirtydog
D
J
Hi, I'm a newbie here (and not a plumber!) so please forgive my lack of knowledge but I could...
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
F
Hello Everyone Dont know if anyone can help me we have a Vokera 80SP when the heating is on...
  • forrest1066
  • Latest:
  • Phoenix Heating
Replies
Views
Phoenix Heating
P
hi, a friend has got a leak on his boiler. ive taken a look at it and its leaking from the cast...
  • welly2510
  • Latest:
  • Phoenix Heating
Replies
Views
Phoenix Heating
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back