Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
hi can anyone help i have a worcester combi boiler. they water gauge is always below 1...we...
  • corinnemunoz
  • Latest:
  • corinnemunoz
Replies
Views
corinnemunoz
C
M
right ive passed my ccn1 and boilers i have filled out the online form and it is been...
  • Mobileghod
  • Latest:
  • fatoftheland
Replies
Views
fatoftheland
F
K
have had a plumber in several times and he has fixed valves and things on rads to ensure they...
  • kirstynurse
  • Latest:
  • Grumpygrouter
Replies
Views
Grumpygrouter
G
R
Dear All I have a question relating to the use of fire valves in a oil fired system. I...
  • rockhopper
  • Latest:
  • fatoftheland
Replies
Views
fatoftheland
F
D
Hi,. I have had a noise problem with this boiler from day one. It seems to be coming from the...
Replies
Views
W
Fan coming on for about 10 seconds but bot firing. It was doing this for about an hour. I got a...
  • waynedance
  • Latest:
  • waynedance
Replies
Views
waynedance
W
K
System is 30 year old and has two pumps one for central heating one for domestic hot water...
  • kinggeorge
  • Latest:
  • Dal5band
Replies
Views
Dal5band
D
F
My friend decided to change his toilet seat in what should have been a 10 minute operation. He...
  • fatoftheland
  • Latest:
  • buffy27
Replies
Views
buffy27
B
S
I think my grans boiler may be faulty.... she and her 86 year old husband live in a very tiny 2...
Replies
Views
snadge
S
C
Hi Guys Im new here and hoping to get some much needed advice. Had new boiler as above...
  • chas629327
  • Latest:
  • fatoftheland
Replies
Views
fatoftheland
F
J
Just about to fix toilet to floor. Ideal standard studio to the interested. The toilet did not...
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
C
Have a problem with the pressure on my combi boiler (bosch royal worcester 24i ) pressure needle...
Replies
Views
leakylea
L
D
Could anyone please point me in the direction of the minimum width required for a toilet...
Replies
Views
Dave200
D
T
Hi guys and gals, Hope everyone's well, I've not been on since before...
Replies
Views
leakylea
L
J
Hi all, DIYer doing up his bathroom. I have tiled my bathroom floor and grouted this evening...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I'm experiencing lockout problems which on the face of it seem quite random. My burner is a...
Replies
Views
B
G
Hi, Could anyone give me any ideas as to what could be wrong with my boiler? I would really...
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
N
Every time I flush the toilet there is a real awful hammer. We have a bottom feed torbeck...
Replies
Views
W
C
I plan to have my 17year old Camray3 oil boiler replaced within the next 12 months and need a...
Replies
Views
cabbage
C
K
im having a problem with my hot water in all my appliances and taps, when you first turn on...
  • keith1967
  • Latest:
  • keith1967
Replies
Views
keith1967
K
C
hi,does anybody know any firms that recondition boiler fans ie/ bearings and motor windings?
Replies
Views
ste550
S
B
Does anybody have a schimatic parts diagram for a worcester bosch 240. I'm looking to see if...
  • brokenboiler
  • Latest:
  • brokenboiler
Replies
Views
brokenboiler
B
L
Hey i know theres loads of people that have prob asked this but i am looking for courses on...
Replies
Views
lenny25
L
J
can any one help i have recently noticed that my heating is turning itself on with the room...
Replies
Views
S
R
Hello there, I've got a baxi 80 problem. The central heating side works fine but the hot water...
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
M
Our Worcester Greenstar 24i boiler (installed '05) stopped working late Thursday 1st Jan. When...
Replies
Views
M
G
I have a Potterton Netaheat 50 which heats 5 rads downstairs and 4 upstairs (incuding a bypass...
  • greenhorn
  • Latest:
  • greenhorn
Replies
Views
greenhorn
G
S
The boiler work for about 30 sec and then stop, 30sec later it will come on again and so on. The...
Replies
Views
sasik
S
S
hi guys a little help please if you can a few months ago the central heating stopped...
  • snoop
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
D
I want to insert a new toilet into a pvc pipe by using a rubber sleeve but I think it might be a...
Replies
Views
W
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back