Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I've just had a new heat store fitted and my boiler is tripping all the time. It didn't used to...
  • SmogLee
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
C
Hi and thanks for reading this i am currently studying for my ACS and require some gas hours to...
Replies
Views
chelsea
C
J
Hi, looking for a bit of advice my soil stack current runs internaly from ground floor out of...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
L
Hi I am going to install a wood boiler stove for central heating and hot water. I have the...
Replies
Views
lennox
L
J
Anybody know of any company that supplies and fits the above. Customer wants all her plastic...
Replies
Views
John t
J
B
The solennoid attached to the gas valve is sticking, whats the best solution to remedy this, or...
Replies
Views
plumbnuts
P
J
I recently ordered my new bathroom and bought v&b tap and a shower for the bath. I am going to...
  • jonhammersley
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
L
Not sure if this is the right place to post this... Hi and thanks for reading: We have the...
  • lincolnhandyman
  • Latest:
  • plumbnuts
Replies
Views
plumbnuts
P
P
My neighbour is complaining about the steam coming from the boiler, even though it is permitted...
Replies
Views
pipholt
P
M
Hi please help, my boiler pilot light is on the pump is running but won't fire any ideas???
  • milkman
  • Latest:
  • DaZza84
Replies
Views
DaZza84
D
D
I have a sealed room combi oil boiler and the water pressure in the house isn't sufficient to...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
G
Hello, I am having trouble with my toilet. I have just replaced the flushing valve which now...
  • graham1030
  • Latest:
  • Rumpel4skin
Replies
Views
Rumpel4skin
R
R
I am a recently qualified plumber and i will soon have to run a toilet float to a number of wcs...
Replies
Views
S
hi my 15 year old biasi combi boiler is finding it hard to keep with the ever increasing number...
  • stopcock
  • Latest:
  • buffy27
Replies
Views
buffy27
B
ive just turned down a job to fit a thermo couple on a lpg boiler as i dont have lpg...
  • stevetheplumber
  • Latest:
  • Jay_1981
Replies
Views
Jay_1981
J
R
In the case of doing DIY, can I replace my own soil pipe? Do I have to inform anyone/council etc...
  • Rumpel4skin
  • Latest:
  • Rumpel4skin
Replies
Views
Rumpel4skin
R
M
I have a 12 element strebel floor standing boiler as part of a 3 boiler system, its isolated at...
  • migoplumber
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
I am in the process of redoing my bathroom. I spent last weekend pulling down a stud wall that...
Replies
Views
H
P
Sorry if this is a repeat question but your forums too long to trawl through! We have a 20 year...
Replies
Views
phlebo1
P
G
Does it matter how long the pipe work is between the gas boiler and the pump? My boiler is on...
  • Greenbeast
  • Latest:
  • Greenbeast
Replies
Views
Greenbeast
G
G
hello, my toilet has recently stopped working. it flushes fine but when the cistern is refilling...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
Hi, first post and it may be a daft question about a combi boiler, got a new system installed...
Replies
Views
lester
L
W
Hi All we have just had a major problem with our boiler basically it would fire up when its...
Replies
Views
walden
W
H
We have a Alpha Combi HE CB33 boiler which has recently started to fail to heat the hot water...
  • hughwatkins
  • Latest:
  • hughwatkins
Replies
Views
hughwatkins
H
N
Please can you help me? I am trying to find a replacement toilet seat. I have been lead to...
Replies
Views
Natalie
N
V
just move into a new house about 6 months ago. it has oil fired central heating with TRV on all...
  • vhanratty
  • Latest:
  • vhanratty
Replies
Views
vhanratty
V
H
My main question is whether I need a separate pump in addition to the pump within the condensing...
Replies
Views
leakylea
L
G
Hi. Just thought i would ask the forum before i get in a gas engineer. My combi keeps its...
Replies
Views
G
M
Hi, I am looking to install a 2nd bathroom upstairs into my new house (new to me, built 1985)...
Replies
Views
M
T
I have a baxi 105e thats losing pressure rapid this started a few weeks ago when i was taking a...
  • tenheads74
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 261
Replies
Views
Deleted member 261
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back