Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
any ideas on this. I thought it may need a replacement heat exchanger !
Replies
Views
yammas
Y
C
Hi there, I need some expert advice. My current combi boiler (Potterton Puma 80e) is on it's...
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
M
Hello everyone. The situation is that we have about a dozen domestic boilers which we'd like...
Replies
Views
J
S
Hello its my first time on here and I am hoping to get an answer to my query as when i ask...
  • spellcaster
  • Latest:
  • spellcaster
Replies
Views
spellcaster
S
J
hi i am planning on hooking my wood burning stove to my existing oil system. my plan is to...
  • josephus
  • Latest:
  • josephus
Replies
Views
josephus
J
G
my radiators are red hot when in the switch is in the off position but i have no hat water to...
Replies
Views
geordie
G
P
Any solutions in replacing a worn plastic white toilet hinge (looks like a piece of cheese)...
Replies
Views
Pin Head
P
M
Hi all I`m thinking of mounting a new gas system boiler on my kitchen wall in the corner of the...
Replies
Views
merlin
M
S
Hi I cannot fit my toilet flush to the wall because part of it is blocked by the waste pipe in...
  • starkraving
  • Latest:
  • starkraving
Replies
Views
starkraving
S
S
Hi There As you can see I'm a newbie, and am also not a plumber (oops). I hope you don't mind...
  • smokeyjon
  • Latest:
  • smokeyjon
Replies
Views
smokeyjon
S
A
I recently had a plumber around to service the boiler. He told me that the boiler was fine, but...
  • ALMAJPJL
  • Latest:
  • davetheplumber
Replies
Views
davetheplumber
D
D
I have a problem with water flowing out of my overflow pipe. Ball cock is not the problem as i...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone, as i was dissconecting my radiator from the pipes (to clean and paint it)i...
Replies
Views
P
Hey, i completed my apprenticeship a year ago now and have nvq level 2 and 3, all gas...
Replies
Views
v8250
V
Gents, I have a question for CORGI Engineers. When you install & commission a gas boiler...
Replies
Views
Frenzydude
F
R
Looking for information on servicing and spare parts for a torid heat oil burner 70 watt single...
Replies
Views
robert
R
E
Hi. looking to open plumbing supply warehouse in my area wat I would like to ask you guys out...
Replies
Views
MickW
M
G
i have a back boiler is there any chance i could blank it off so i could change my gas fire to...
  • gareth537
  • Latest:
  • gareth537
Replies
Views
gareth537
G
M
Anyone had any dealings with viessmann boilers,any quality or failure issues,i am looking to...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
I got a plumber to give me a quote for installing Central Heating. I have a large house, but I...
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Latest:
  • CharterGAS
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
P
Hi, Can any of you CORGI guys reccomend a reliable, low maintenance, condensing boiler. This...
Replies
Views
Plumrite
P
B
Hello I've got a plumbing query - I'm redoing a bathroom and trying to add an extra sink, but...
Replies
Views
R
I recently moved into my new house and tried the boiler i tried to turn the thermostatic control...
  • rudeboytee
  • Latest:
  • rudeboytee
Replies
Views
rudeboytee
R
H
My boiler cuts out whenever there is cold water demand from another tap. I've had a Vaillant...
  • HellPlumber
  • Latest:
  • HellPlumber
Replies
Views
HellPlumber
H
B
Since we moved into our new house 6 month ago we have had a problem with the boiler loosing...
  • bc123456bc
  • Latest:
  • bc123456bc
Replies
Views
bc123456bc
B
B
Hello, My boiler made a banging noise when I was upstairs. Now I can't seem to light the pilot...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
M
I have had a problem with my Worcester 24i boiler for a few weeks where sometimes the heating...
  • mikwillo
  • Latest:
  • CharterGAS
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
S
Hello, we are a air conditioning company based near Milton Keynes. We are looking to team up...
  • SeanTheSheep
  • Latest:
  • SeanTheSheep
Replies
Views
SeanTheSheep
S
J
Hiya Guys, I am going to core drill through the wall behind a wc and join in to the soil...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
W
Well this is just a short post realy yeserday i had 18 calls for boiler repairs and i can not...
  • world9563
  • Latest:
  • Bignose
Replies
Views
Bignose
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back