Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 106 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
S
how do u know when you have the right pressure ect? :confused:
Replies
Views
jono44
J
Curently have a vented system with 10mm pipework. Thinking of making the most of the boiler...
  • bassanclan
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
D
3 bedroom terrace house. Central heating system about 25 years old except for one additional...
Replies
Views
dongle99
D
D
I have been trying to repair my sons central heating system i have installed a new pump, checked...
  • Debodonald
  • Latest:
  • willing2learn
Replies
Views
willing2learn
W
J
Hi all I am having trouble getting all rads hot. Rads hot upstairs open 1 to 1.5 turns...
Replies
Views
M
Hi... I have a Worcester Bosch 350 Combi and for the fourth time now in 12 Years I'm having to...
  • martin101068
  • Latest:
  • miajanjua
Replies
Views
miajanjua
M
P
hi all, i have just replaced 2 radiators with larger ones in my flat as it took hours to heat...
  • pinkllama
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
i recently fitted a wood burning stove with boiler and i notice that my radiator in a little...
Replies
Views
paddyo
P
A
I'm hoping that someone can help me. (I'm not a plumber but have a little idea of things.) My...
  • andy gee
  • Latest:
  • Briteheat
Replies
Views
Briteheat
B
J
Basically here is the situation, I have had my completed my ACS assessment in 2007 i can work on...
  • JoeHargreaves
  • Latest:
  • JoeHargreaves
Replies
Views
JoeHargreaves
J
B
I mainly do oil boilers and small plumbing jobs, so here goes. Need some help with a domestic...
  • boilerjoe
  • Latest:
  • boilerjoe
Replies
Views
boilerjoe
B
M
Hi to everyone. My central heating system is an 8mm microbore system, over 17 years old,with 11...
  • mikemycrfot
  • Latest:
  • mikemycrfot
Replies
Views
mikemycrfot
M
P
i all. i am going to clean out central heating with a cleaning chemical.when i refill can i use...
  • paulgid
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
G
Hello, I am new to this site, this is my first post. After 32 years of reliable service I have...
Replies
Views
god55
G
ContractorForum: Expert: Working at height remains a major danger: More...
Replies
Views
Hi all excellent forum . I did try to search for the answer to my query but no joy , I'm a new...
  • gold7
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 2053
Replies
Views
Deleted member 2053
D
T
Please help! I'm not a plumber but am in desperate need of advice on possible solutions to the...
  • tropical lounge
  • Latest:
  • tropical lounge
Replies
Views
tropical lounge
T
Hi on inlet water heaters 15 litres and less- you can have the expansion on the cold mains pipe...
  • Readingplumber
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
I have the following scenario - The customer has a newish oil boiler. Instead of s-plan or...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
H
Hi all, this is my first post so please go easy :)! My expansion vessel that sits ontop of my...
  • Honda5t3v3
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
B
existing heating is a firebird heat pack.primaries then come through the wall directly into...
  • buffy27
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
N
Hi all new here, I have a open vented 3 port valve system. Old shower was hot & cold feed...
Replies
Views
G
Does anyone know what the strange looking contraption is in my attachment? I have had trouble...
  • Geeds
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
B
Is possible to put a secondary central heating pump on the downstairs circuit? The reason I'm...
  • brokenboiler
  • Latest:
  • mrlennie
Replies
Views
mrlennie
M
B
Hi! Over the years, if asked to consider central heating I have often found some little things...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
T
Hi all, Excuse my ignorance, I'm not a plumber, but going mad trying to work out what's going...
  • techsnake
  • Latest:
  • techsnake
Replies
Views
techsnake
T
R
Hi, I have the following set-up. Rayburn 380G , with Lifestyle LP241 controller. Dual zone...
  • richmarks
  • Latest:
  • Renewable M
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
C
Hello guys, I need to buy a negative head booster pump for the hot and cold supplies in a...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • Connor Williams
Replies
Views
Connor Williams
C
D
Ok I'd like to use a 40mm chrome pipe to attach to the chrome waste outlet on the bath to go...
  • Drunkn Munky
  • Latest:
  • Plucky
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
W
Dear all Due to a slight oversite in the plumbing of our new build house, we realise that the...
  • Walled
  • Latest:
  • Robtheplumb
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back