Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 104 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
N
Morning guys and girls, I have a very noisy expansion vessel. I have tried to re-pressurise...
  • nysk2008
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
P
Hello! I have a Vailant TurboMax (VUW 242/282) boiler at our place. Recently, I had to...
Replies
Views
S
if i run the hot tap the radiators get hot when the central heating is off.i have pulled up the...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
R
alright lads , just wanted to pick your brains regarding work .been in the game since school (15...
  • robdent
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
E
hi guys, i looked at a job yesterday, the customer currently has a coal fired boiler, pumped...
Replies
Views
emerald
E
Hi all I've just moved from a COMBI boiler system house to a house with conventional gravity...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I had a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Ri and Honeywell ST6400C installed about 4 years ago, and...
Replies
Views
A
hello guys, Ive just bought old 3 bed house which is 1950s. The central heating system is an old...
  • axamus
  • Latest:
  • Rodreguez
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
V
Hello i'm new on the site , was wanting to ask the people in the know about this system. :) I...
  • volturb40
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
Y
Hi All I noticed recently that the water in my expansion tank was warm to the touch and in the...
Replies
Views
Y
R
been called over to a job today at an m.p's office as the sink plug was not opening up to drain...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Hi, I am a builder and have recently purchased my first home it is a renovation project and...
Replies
Views
M
I know that combis have a divertor valve for diverting water to either the central heating or...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Hi all, I'm looking for either a single panel radiator or a towel radiator, that is around 350mm...
  • pozzydrive
  • Latest:
  • pozzydrive
Replies
Views
pozzydrive
P
N
flushed system and changed boiler now expansion is filling up dont think its pumping over but...
Replies
Views
T
H
Hello Plumbing Forums I am having a new central heating system installed at my house. The new...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
B
We have a leak in a pressurised c.h. system which runs off a combi boiler. We've checked all...
Replies
Views
J
This is an old system and a leaking pipe was fixed a few days ago. central heating system was...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
C
We have a hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard, with a digital timer/control panel that has...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Morning All, Just a quick question, If I add a new radiatior to the combi c/h system do i have...
Replies
Views
T
Gents, Your advice and experience would be greatly appreciated by this keen amateur. I want to...
Replies
Views
C
Hi We've recently moved into a new rented property, and have encountered an odd problem with...
  • ChrisMW73
  • Latest:
  • ChrisMW73
Replies
Views
ChrisMW73
C
M
Hi All I live on a narrow boat and am going to but a multifuel woodburning stove with back...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all I have a small 1 bedroom flat that currently has elec storage heaters. im not happy...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all looking for help with my portfolio for acs. I have my city guilds level2 and just...
Replies
Views
InterGAS
I
M
i have altered my timing clock to call for hot water only and no heating. however the radiatiors...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, new to the site. I've searched previous forum posts but can't find the answer to this...
Replies
Views
moony
M
T
Hi Everyone Have a problem with a combi boiler based central heating system - it's losing 1 bar...
Replies
Views
G
I have a Glowworm Swift Flow 80 Fanned Flue Combi Boiler. Recently I have had the Expansion...
Replies
Views
glanlay
G
M
does anyone know where i can find information on a central heating heat exchanger its designed...
Replies
Views
stevew451
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back