Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 102 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
M
Hi Came across this forum when I tried researching some heating probs I'm having - right time of...
Replies
Views
mmgp7sp
M
J
Hi guys, I have an extremely annoying problem. The pressure on the boiler is dropping by 1.0bar...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
B
Only observing this forum to pick up more English terminology of this trade, however sometimes...
Replies
Views
boreas
B
D
Hi Guys I have a problem with my Worcester Junior 28i/ Central Heating system. Its a tad long...
Replies
Views
D
S
I'M IN PRIVATE RENTED ACCOMMODATION AND THE CENTRAL HEATING IS CRAP. WE CAN'T USE THE CENTRAL...
  • Swampygirl
  • Latest:
  • moony
Replies
Views
moony
M
P
Hi i have a puzzling problem with the central heating system.Basically whats happening is as...
  • Phil Moschitto
  • Latest:
  • Phil Moschitto
Replies
Views
Phil Moschitto
P
A
hello there Im going to be installing a brand new combi condenser boiler system in my house. I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. First time poster and wondering if I could seek some advice. I’ve just purchased my...
  • starkie
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
S
Now that I've got my central heating system working properly (see thread '2 cold rads') should I...
  • Smurf
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
M
Hello, I'm after some expert advice and this seems a good site to get some help on why my...
  • Michelle1972
  • Latest:
  • PuraTherm
Replies
Views
PuraTherm
P
J
Hi guys hope you can help me. Is it possible to turn off the DHW inlet and use boiler just for...
Replies
Views
washer
W
G
Hi, I have an Ideal Istor boiler and I've just noticed that the central heating is firing...
Replies
Views
Glyn0704
G
L
Greetings. A friend of the family has a Y plan central heating system (I think that's what it's...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
P
Hi All, I was hoping someone could help. We are having problems with a Vokera Compact 28...
Replies
Views
Probs
P
S
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can advise on the best way to insulate and box in some external...
Replies
Views
R
Well, I had a brand new Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 boiler fitted 3 years by a corgi registered...
Replies
Views
hi guys...just a quick question to ask why there is 2 entry points on a expansion vessel for a...
Replies
Views
T
Have a Potterton Combi 80. When the remote stat call for heat the boiler is operating in short...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
Christmas is coming and my knees are getting sore. Got the cheap ones you put in your trousers...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can advise, as I’m at my wits end with creaking central heating pipes. Previous...
Replies
Views
Help! I'm designing a central heating system (combi-boiler) and am happy with most of the...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
D
Hi. my central heating system is horrible. its an old one with the back boiler in my living...
Replies
Views
T
G
hiya guys, this one has me a bit puzzled, did a job for a customer recently replacing just one...
  • gazmacker
  • Latest:
  • gazmacker
Replies
Views
gazmacker
G
My daughters central heating system only comes on when the hot water is heating. It is a vented...
  • MickBrown
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi, My central heating system is quite noisy at times. The noise is a whooshing-type noise and...
  • MikeN
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
does it matter if you fit a heating expansion vessel to the flow or return pipework? i fitted...
  • mark_mc
  • Latest:
  • mark_mc
Replies
Views
mark_mc
M
B
Hi, I have an OV system, old boiler would start and turn off after 5-10 seconds, removed sludge...
  • bobster
  • Latest:
  • bobster
Replies
Views
bobster
B
S
Hi, I have a Grundfos Selectric UPS 15/50 Central Heating Pump, with a Baxi Solo 2 PF40 boiler...
Replies
Views
sid79
S
K
Image attach fail! :rolleyes:
  • kkelly77
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
K
Hi All, Just moved in to a new house and trying to work out the central heating system which is...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back