Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 103 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
K
Hi to all, I have fitted a new rad in the upstairs bathroom, I had to drain the system which is...
  • keith lard
  • Latest:
  • keith lard
Replies
Views
keith lard
K
J
Wonder if someone could advice Worcester 28i loosing pressure - been told its the expansion...
  • Jamie Banks
  • Latest:
  • rock123
Replies
Views
rock123
R
E
I have a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 12/18 boiler that has been working fine. I started...
Replies
Views
eevans
E
L
A client has a back boiler fitted about 6 years ago (British gas). All is good but the room...
Replies
Views
M
Hello all, I have a Glowworm 24cxi Combi boiler, recently british gas carried out a check on...
  • MiddletoM
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
I went out to a job 5 weeks ago. The lady had tried to install a dishwasher herself and managed...
Replies
Views
G
M
Hi all, I've just tried to used my central heating for the first time since April, only to...
  • Mazellett
  • Latest:
  • Mazellett
Replies
Views
Mazellett
M
M
Dear Plumbers/CH Engineers, I live in a 4 bedroom house near Croydon. The cold weather has...
  • manorpurl
  • Latest:
  • manorpurl
Replies
Views
manorpurl
M
C
Modena 102 combi no longer providing heating - any advice appreciated. Hot water works fine...
Replies
Views
carolann
C
M
our newcentral heating system is giving out a high pitch noise which is driving our son mad...
  • marshy
  • Latest:
  • diesel_ltd
Replies
Views
diesel_ltd
D
S
Hi, I am about to remove an old radiator in my bathroom and replace it with a heated towel rail...
Replies
Views
synbad
S
C
`Hi I have a Worcester 350 Combi Boiler. I have just turned the central heating on for the first...
Replies
Views
T
Help. I have moved into a house with this boiler. As the cold has arrived I set the knob to dual...
Replies
Views
T
C
Hi, I've got a house here with a closed system central heating on a oil boiler. The house is two...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there, I decided last night to check my heating system before it gets too cold, and...
Replies
Views
BigAl
B
P
can anyone help. I have an ideal elan2 boiler and it has just started not firing up when it...
Replies
Views
K
I have an open vented central heating system. I cannot locate a feed expansion tank in my loft...
Replies
Views
boilerman
B
J
Hi all, please say someone can help us. We have recently installed a new Worcester external...
  • Jodi Thomson
  • Latest:
  • Jodi Thomson
Replies
Views
Jodi Thomson
J
P
hello i have a grundfos 15-50 central heating pump that needs replacing, iv seen a vgood offer...
Replies
Views
ferret
F
D
hi members, here's the scenario.... i live in a 5 year old house(very new), i have a service...
Replies
Views
W
I currently have an ancient boiler, no problems but no longer effcient I suspect. It is...
  • Whitehall
  • Latest:
  • Rodreguez
Replies
Views
Rodreguez
R
S
Hi, I wonder if someone can help, please? I have a boiler ACO 32 RFFI that use to work at...
Replies
Views
Senna
S
Hi I have heard lots of contrasting opinion regarding the use of expanding foam over copper...
Replies
Views
moony
M
M
Hi, We had a radiator fitted a few days ago. That evening and since then, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Well, it's never simple is it?! I've got to install a couple of radiators in the next day or two...
  • The Plumber Guy
  • Latest:
  • fuzzy
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Hi guys, Just a quickie - how much would you charge for changing a pump - straightforwrd...
  • apcdave
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
K
Hi, I have a problem where my central heating is starting up during the night (but not during...
Replies
Views
K
K
Hi everyone, This is my first post - so glad to find somewhere that i will get good advice...
Replies
Views
T
H
hi i am installing evac tubes BUT system had 40 hp tubes with 8 litre expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
C
Hello first time user to this forum and novice diy plumber. Was hoping to find some advice and...
  • churchy
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back