Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 101 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
Can you spot the installation fault?
Replies
Views
T
J
hello there. I would like some advice on a one pipe central heating system, at the moment...
Replies
Views
Blackcatgas
B
P
Both my central heating and hot water come on, even when the control panel is just set to hot...
Replies
Views
Powada
P
L
Hi. I have a friend who is losing pressure when the heating is on,I haven't tried repressurising...
  • lofty531135
  • Latest:
  • dickyboy
Replies
Views
dickyboy
D
P
Hi My Name is Carl and I live near Maidstone in Kent. I am looking to gain some experience...
  • pollydrew
  • Latest:
  • wheeto
Replies
Views
wheeto
W
Hi Typical problem - combi boiler and pipes that make a noise when the heating is on and the...
  • mo7
  • Latest:
  • plumberdarren
Replies
Views
plumberdarren
P
E
MIs says it requires a 160ml expansion vessel on the incoming mains after the check valve, which...
  • efficient
  • Latest:
  • efficient
Replies
Views
efficient
E
ok got called to a boiler last night (vokera linea 24 non condensing) as itkept losing presure...
Replies
Views
S
Hi :) We have recently made an offer to a 25-year old property. The heating in the flat is...
  • sylan
  • Latest:
  • joe brown
Replies
Views
joe brown
J
V
Good Afternoon. I Live in a village which has no mains gas. The property is about 6 years old. I...
  • virgin747
  • Latest:
  • virgin747
Replies
Views
virgin747
V
R
I have noticed that the heating appears to be getting too hot. I have looked at the actuator...
Replies
Views
redant
R
T
Hi folks, I'm on the lookout for the most reasonably priced H.S 7 litre 3kw water heater (inc...
  • Transwest
  • Latest:
  • Bartdude
Replies
Views
Bartdude
B
A
Just after a bit of advice. My elderly father/mother in law had a pair of radiators fitted in...
  • architect1337
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Seasons greetings all plumbers!! I'm laid up with a nasty cold (aaah!) and I thought I'd turn...
  • The Plumber Guy
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
Season greetings. Wonder if somebody can help with the latest problem I have with my central...
Replies
Views
J
L
Hi. I have a problem with my expansion vessel as the system pressure keeps rising and keeps...
  • lofty531135
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Hello all I want to flush out my central heating system but don't really want to be paying the...
  • plumbing1981
  • Latest:
  • plumberdarren
Replies
Views
plumberdarren
P
Hi, Need some help with a radiator in a bedroom that does not get above luke warm. I have...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Folks, Is it best to leave boiler on and go off on temp or keep boiler on time clock over...
  • bm1289
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
D
Halstead Ace Combi. Central heating warming up but not getting anywhere near how hot it should...
Replies
Views
was fitting a new heating system in a 3 story town house for my cousin this week,doing it by...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
D
Apologies for an amateur posting on here but I'm trying to get some information before paying...
Replies
Views
A
We have moved into our current home a few months ago. It's a very old house with relatively...
Replies
Views
C
The situation: One of the first versions of Viessmann Vitoden 100 18kW regular boiler, powering...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
L
Hello all. I am on a job where the heating is not getting hot. The pump works the 3 port is...
  • lewisplumber
  • Latest:
  • lewisplumber
Replies
Views
lewisplumber
L
K
System Saunier Duval System 400 (25 year old combi boiler) Boiler has been making a loud...
  • kinlungchan
  • Latest:
  • kinlungchan
Replies
Views
kinlungchan
K
J
Is there any merit in the statement that if there is no evidence of sediment in a central...
Replies
Views
H
Quick question, The pressure build to over 3 bar when heating is switched on so presumably the...
  • hicliner
  • Latest:
  • hicliner
Replies
Views
hicliner
H
A
Hello all, I am having a strange issue with my CH which I could use some advice on. We...
  • afterburner
  • Latest:
  • afterburner
Replies
Views
afterburner
A
P
Combi boiler pressure rising to 2.5-2.7 with flow temp around 73 degrees on potterton Gold combi...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back