Central Heating Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 100 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..
Normal Threads
hi guys...just wondering how much you guys are charging to fit a central heating system (labour...
  • moogwai
  • Latest:
  • yorkieplumber
Replies
Views
yorkieplumber
Y
F
Hi Guys, The pressure on my central heating is going from 0.5 bar when cold to 2.5 bar when at...
  • FLC
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
S
I serviced an Ideal Classic FF280 recently. Following this the client has complained of what...
  • Scholesy
  • Latest:
  • Scholesy
Replies
Views
Scholesy
S
I
Hello im looking at putting my own central heating into my home and have a few questions. Atm...
  • Ian Waterstreet
  • Latest:
  • raymondo68
Replies
Views
raymondo68
R
M
Basically if possible i need to fit a external expansion vessel. I have a System boiler with an...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone advise me on the potential causes of an annoying noise coming from the central...
  • Paul in Angus
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
J
Hi all, I've been using the forum for a while now and its been a great help with plumbing jobs...
Replies
Views
J
using my boss account againl ong story so here we go. can someone let me know why the expansion...
Replies
Views
B
Hi got a worcester combi 28 he .its got the same heat cell as the new cdi . the boiler lights...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
ok guys got a debate going on well more like an argument on an electric boiler in my opinion the...
Replies
Views
jambo
J
F
hi, I've had an Alpha CD50 combi for a couple of years now... Tonight, Wife using the shower...
Replies
Views
M
I have an Alpha CB24 for tha last couple of days the heating and hot water has only been coming...
Replies
Views
V
I am in the process of re-designing a fully pumped open-vented CH and HW system that is operated...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
B
Hello could someone please help?? I noticed the guage on the small red metal tank in my attic...
Replies
Views
biggjedd
B
C
I have almost finished fitting my new central heating system and have a question about a good...
Replies
Views
C
I've had Environmental Health at my property today because my landlord only supplied me useless...
Replies
Views
D
I have a radiator that was always on despite turning down the stat valve. I suspected that the...
Replies
Views
Duelly
D
A
I have a heating system that consists of underfloor to part of ground floor of house and part...
  • Adrian.Curran
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
A
Can anyone please advise on my Central Heating issue ??? When i select the heating to come on at...
Replies
Views
Artyboy
A
E
comments please. Went to look at fitting thermostatic shower above bath, currently no shower...
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
F
hi, my grandmothers house is up for sale and the existing gas central heating is a duct system...
  • fredrico
  • Latest:
  • John The Rad
Replies
Views
John The Rad
J
L
Hi all, Any advice on this problem Id really appreciate. Friends Vaillant Sine stopped...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
J
hi, i have been told to set my hall stat on full also the stat on the boiler the same on full...
  • James Crompton
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Z
Folks, I am about to replace all radiator valves in my system plus replacing 3 radiators that...
Replies
Views
M
J
went to a faulty boiler today. hot water fires up with no problems though is luke warm...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi All I was wondering if I'm barking up the wrong tree here? I've got a new build project...
Replies
Views
redbear
R
P
went out to an alpha boiler leak the other day sorted that condensate pipe had corroded off the...
Replies
Views
McGoo
M
T
Hello everyone, I have done my best to read the posts on the forum that talk about the 24i...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow plumbers and a happy new year to you. I'm getting to the end of a problem with...
Replies
Views
D
I have water coming from the overflow from the f/e tank.This happens when i switch on the boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back