Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 3 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job - Find Local Gas Engineers today! Have a need for a local qualified and certified gas engineer? Then check this forum out where you can post gas engineer jobs for free! Our free local gas engineer and jobs system is available for all plumbers and gas engineers..
Normal Threads
C
Hi Guys We are a small company of 10 covering Wiltshire. We are looking for engineers for both...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Any unvented eng's near the Northwich area could you pm me for some work. Cheers
Replies
Views
A
I am and Acs engineer working for a reputable heating firm. my role now is diagnostics and...
Replies
Views
ant07
A
Just had a call to a customer of mine who had a warrantee call on a gas fire that he had fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm looking for someone based in Croydon who can fault find y/s plan wiring: short...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone An engineer has just left my property. He's disconnected the boiler as the last...
Replies
Views
Hi Looking for someone to be able to come out tomorrow if they can (19th Feb) to try and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
https://youtu.be/kgNHUdWKEZM
Replies
Views
dave1
D
O
As I am going broad back home I'd like to wish all engineers a happy Christmas and a New Year...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Got home from a long hard day to " the heatings not working" anyway had a brew then got down to...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Just wondered if anyone uses any software for booking in customer appointments. I currently have...
Replies
Views
O
Yep 5 year apprenticeship mech & prop eng C ad G 205 parts 1, 2, 3 and tool making endorsement...
Replies
Views
K
Due to expansion and regular work demand a vacancy has arisen for a new Plumbing Engineer. We...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
R
I know its a laugh-a-minute teasing the engineers, but I have to pause every now and then, and...
Replies
Views
A
Earlier today I reported a strange encounter with a central heating engineer.For legal reasons...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Chaps one and all I've got to put together a training matrix for newly qualified guys on my...
Replies
Views
U
Just wanted to double check as I'm giving a guy a trial period. His qualifications are through...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Have a facelift 2k caddy van and looking for ideas for shelving out! Mainly burners spares. Few...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all hope this is in correct area if not please move. We are looking for a experienced...
  • Wet dream
  • Latest:
  • Wet dream
Replies
Views
Wet dream
W
I know theres a lot on here about British Gas and trainee smart meter engineer just wondering...
  • jonesy76
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Hi all We're looking for an engineer to carry out boiler installs for our customers in the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi, My son is looking for an apprenticeship and I wondered if anyone was looking in the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hi we have to boilers that need replacing in a premises and moved and message me much...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Good afternoon all Are there any G3 un-vented cylinder engineers in or the near Gravesend...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Good afternoon all Are there any G3 un-vented cylinder engineers in or the near Gravesend, Kent...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or Heating Engineer to join our family run company...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Due to expanding business looking to take on another plumber ,will be on a self employed basis...
  • tonytheplumber
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi I'm a self-employed heating installer currently subcontracting five day a week worth of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Your Repair Plumbers, based in Alsager, are looking for a Full Time Plumbing and Heating...
  • sarahcc1979
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
C
Greetings and Salutations. I currently have an old Potterton Kingfisher II RS60, with a hot...
  • ChunkyDoc
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back